SpyVille.commisrepresentation of product/shipping

P

I needed a voice recorder by the next day. I told the salesperson that I needed a voice recorder to record cellular telephone calls, and that I had to have it by the next day or it would be of no use to me. I paid more than $42 for overnight shipping of a 1.5 pound package. The salesperson assured me it would arrive by 3pm the next day. Well, as it turns out, the package was shipped economy overnight, and I didn't receive it until today, three days later. Not only that, the recorder does not interface with cell phones! Thanks, bozo!