• Sp
    SpynovaScammers Dec 02, 2009

Spynova is a scam. The only favorable comments here are by those that are part of the scam. Be smart. Avoid them.

UR l00sers Nov 25, 2009

Never download something with a password !

On spynova, just click on report and they will remove it. Simple and helpfull for other users.

jayare Nov 24, 2009

can you pls give me the password of new moon pls

• Co
    colindee Nov 21, 2009

No complaints here, i just signed up and Got Twilight New Moon and A Christmas Carol within an hour, both excellent copies.

Both releases clean and with samples, descriptions and screenshots.

If they are this quick with all releases it will be $40 well spent.

UR l00sers Nov 19, 2009

Hi guys,

I think we need to be more objective in this. I use it now for over two years. I mainly get TV shows that I can't see due my work.

My understanding is that you download a torrent, then you can rate it or report it as a fake or passworded, which is what everybody does not want really. I did got a few fakes, and never download a passworded one. It is the same than other torrent, but I like the design and communoty behind it. But this is a personal choice.

I have no way to know if it is really encrypted, or how much they are checking the files, but again this is my own choice and responsability.

I see two options :
    - you tried, you like, you stay
    - you tried, you don't like, you go away

What bother me the most in this thread is not that people are entitle to their own judment but that angry people always escalate the facts without proof and try to convince every body.

I don't, I just shared my experience with you, and do not need you to review every single words of the way I write or that what I write does not mean really what I mean. Obviously I am not born english and do a good bit of mistake when writing.

I think I won't post again in this thread, my aim was just to give you my experience not to go in a debate.

• Cr
    crazy Frogman Nov 18, 2009

to URLOOSERS in reguards to your previous statement i know you are full of ### from this comment (Quote)" I never had any problem on the site, I report fake files and post comments on the quality"(end Quote) if you use that website how can you post fake files
    if the files from their website are ALWAYS Cleen ??

Sounds like Pure BS to me!!!

As for 0zaimexo well thats a great marketing strategy to tell ppl that the world is a safe place and the internet is so nice ppl in the world won't do absoulutly everything in their power to rip off some poor ### in another country as their laws are different try telling that BS story to the nigerians that constly steal everything from EBAY WORLDWIDE REPUTABLE COMPANY where thousands of people get ripped off daily

But hey each to their own my advice either wait another 2-3 weeks/months for a free torrent or stop complaining about some company trying to ripp you off $40 and go pay $16 to watch it in the theatre...

• Ju
    JusticeForEveryone Nov 16, 2009

Pay 40 dollars for a pile of crap software from Spynova that is spyware. AVOID AT ALL COST!!

About Spyware SpyNova Toolbar
    SpyNova Toolbar adds a toolbar to Internet Explorer and monitors your browsing habits and sends the collected data to its server. This program is manually installed by the computer user.
    How to Remove SpyNova Toolbar ?

Remove this spyware using Spyware Doctor.

• Bt
    BTRenegade Nov 15, 2009

The problem with these torrents is that they are not have Spynova in the name.
    They are released under another torrent groups name.
    I have found 2 copies of "A Christmas Carol DVDScr XviD" one of them was a PUKKA torrent and the other was a CAMELOT torrent.
    They both contained a readme (as in the first entry on the complaint), a link the SpyNova website for the password and a second RAR file which was p/w protected.
    The name SpyNova was not found until the main RAR file was extracted.
    Either PUKKA / CAMELOT and other torrent groups are connected to Spynova and receiving a cut, or someone connected to Spynova is creating the torrents and releasing them under the name of other respected torrent groups to encourage people to download.
    It may be true that Spynova do not use p/w protected torrents on their own site, but they do use them when uploading torrents to 3rd party site to force users to subscribe to their site.

• Go
    GoAndFu*kYourselfe Nov 12, 2009

spynova are nothing but a scam, don't even think about paying them ANYTHING!!!

• Be
    beasonred Nov 06, 2009

Ive been a member of spynova for 2 years and have never had a problem with them. I doubt they'll give you the password until you join up, from what i remember the passwords are changed daily.

• Be
    beasonred Nov 06, 2009

What problems, some people think the government are "after them", you are one. Maybe you could try a shrink for that?

Spynova is a registered company and you are a conspiracy fantasist, if anyone has any problems with regards to spynova i would be only to pleased to help.

• Ba
    babennett Nov 04, 2009

The only positive stuff from this thread is from people who are trying to get you to use this crap.If they have to justify why there is so many problems they are covering up something(think government)If it is as great as they say it is then it would advertise itself and no justification of it's actions would be needed.They rely on P.T. Barnums observation of "there is one born every minute"

• Bu
    buddha Nov 02, 2009

OK, if spynova is the real deal, then can someone please provide the passwords for a 2 of their movies, 2012 and new mooon? Please advise...

• 0z
    0zaimexo Oct 31, 2009

I can clear up a few things here, for starters spynova does not recieve credit card details therefore it would be impossible for them to use them harmfully. Transactions are done via a reputable billing company named globill.
    You pay Globill and they pay spynova, at no time at all are credit card details made known to spynova.
    Spynova has had 20, 000 members, i wouldnt say everyone was happy with the service but i can say without doubt that the majority are happy with the service and 80% of them renew membership when theres has expired.
    It is the biggest indexer of torrents on the net bar none and with a unique approved torrents system you will not end up with a fake.

UR l00sers Oct 14, 2009

I think you are talking about me. "I use them for over 2 years and very happy with it"

the other comments are not mine ! so I did not get the time to "spend all day going over the internet and posting crap like"

Again, this is my own experience, I don't say I am right or wrong, but I thought this place was for sharing our experirences with the site ?

Please been objective in your comments, I am entitle to say I never had any problem on the site, I report fake files and post comments on the quality.

Do you do the same to improve the site or are you just complaining and "spend all day going over the internet and posting crap like"

• 1e
    1everyminute Oct 02, 2009

can you spot the Spynova drone that spend all day going over the internet and posting crap like.
    "i love spynova " or "Very strange, because i signed up and have had no problems at all. " or even "I use them for over 2 years and very happy with it"

NOW YOU KNOW WERE SOME OF THE 40$ GOES

• My
    Mystikan Sep 16, 2009

If you are thinking of heeding the paid shills above who say there is nothing wrong with this site, consider this: A DNS lookup on spynova.org reveals that that the contact information links to DomainsByProxy, Inc., a privacy service.

Are you really prepared to give your credit card details to someone who hides their contact information from a domain registrar - and you?

Before giving your credit card details to a site you've never used before, EVEN IF IT HAS A SECURE HTTPS: page, ALWAYS do a DNS lookup (whois.com is a good site for this) and check the Administrative contact details. If the name comes up as DomainsByProxy or any similar name ("proxy", "privacy") etc - DO NOT TRUST IT.

• Sk
    Skeleton Snacks Sep 09, 2009

### that, if i needed to see the latest release THAT badly i would've just saw the damn thing in the theater to begin with, and isn't it considered pirating to be downloading movies this way from the internet, period? Not that i see anything wrong with that, what i do see as wrong are these sites that slip their junk files onto torrent sites and make you go to their site and actually expect you to pay for what you were trying to get for free in the first place!

• Ci
    Civhunter Aug 15, 2009

It's total crap to waste your time and bandwidth on a password protected file. If the uploader stated such no one would DL the worthless file, and then to want 40.00? Nothing like adding insult to injury stay away from this scam and make sure you post comments on the file where ever you may have DL it from so others do not waste their time. Torrents = Freedom of information exchange, not exploitation from nitwits who can password a RAR file.

Also, I am sure the service sucks to high heaven as well, send your money to an 8 year old in Southern China and then wonder why your CC information is sold...

• Ne
    NexisSteve Jun 27, 2009

Agreed, these guys are absolute ###.

Rar the Rar again with password. Sign up to receive password.

jarvis Jun 05, 2009

i love spynova but it seems that it may be doing something to my computer cause the spynova page takes a long time to come up when compared to other sites

macca May 06, 2009

WHY DO PEOPLE TELL YOU TO GET A PASSWORD THEN YOU CANT FIND IT, ITS ###

• Co
    complainant spynova Apr 25, 2009

then why not post the password somewhere public? not like it is gonna infect the protected torrent. why post the protected files on an open tracker like the pirate bay if you are not gonna at the very least provide the password once you have the traffic from peeps visiting the website? seems like they want more than traffic.

posting to an open tracker then not letting peeps access the files without paying is ###ing evil.

UR l00sers Apr 15, 2009

I use them for over 2 years and very happy with it.

Funny how only grumpy complain and never the happy ones.

Spynova is one of teh best on the market, not perfect but very safe, no virus, spyware etc...

obviously, the guys who complain are beginners who can not reconise a fake file, or share to other members when they get one. They just wait for someone to get done...

then you can't play with the big boys !!!

Thanks for spynova to waist their time with guys like you...I am sure they prefer working instead.

• Di
    DigiGirlFL Mar 26, 2009

I think it is total ### that you cannot even read the FAQ before signing up. I too got that " !! READ ME !!" text message with a file I got... and I too checked the website. It said this... " Spynova is offering a 50% discount for a limited time only instead of the usual $79.98 if you sign up now using the button below you will receive a full membership for only $39.99

$5.99 3 days trial Terms and conditions
    Best Value 50% Discount $39.99 For Year

If you click on the Terms and conditions, it takes you back to the registration page. But, if you just rest your mouse on there, it shows it is SUPPOSED to go to the same registration page. What a CROCK OF CRAP! I would have been willing to sacrifice the 5.99 for three days... IF I COULD HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!

Thanks but no thanks! Allow people to read the T & C before they hand over money and maybe more people will be more willing to use your website. Oh, and, STOP SHARING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!

research.sunbelt-software.com/threatdisplay.aspx?name=Spynova&threatid=138469

TYBY Mar 08, 2009

GBHNRHN

• Od
    odduttifa Mar 04, 2009

Also for the record i have never ever had a virus or anything else untoward, thats that main reason i use the site. Every other site i visted pre spynova left me with a virus after downloading software programs, that includes pirate bay and mininova.

• Od
    odduttifa Mar 04, 2009

Very strange, because i signed up and have had no problems at all. TBH it was well worth the $40, i get all the new films checked and varified for me, i just vistit the main page once or twice a day and ive gotten everything ive needed.
    This just seems like bs from a few people who wanted a small country for there $40 dollars.

• Bu
    buds Feb 04, 2009

your right, it's a load of crap and they sell your credit card info to billing squad.com and you will get numerous charges on your credit card, only use an https:// secure site door for credit card transactions.

• Me
    me22 Jan 26, 2009

SPYNOVA... promises you, , , , , you will not get spy ware viruses.
    when you download from there site
    WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP