spynova.orgscam

A downloaded free file has a text message stating:

"Follow the link provided to unlock everything Go to http://www.spynova.org/ for 100% anonymous downloading. Everything you do on the internet is tracked and recorded by your isp and more importantly by the site you frequenly use server logs.
If you are downloading things you shouldnít be downloading make sure that you protect yourself to the max and sign up and download from spynova 100% encrypted traffic to and from our servers. We also have all the latest releases as they come out all manually checked, we put reviews screenshots trailers, audio samples, box covers, everything you will need. Our team scours the internet manually each day downloading and checking quality and weeding out the spam and fakes so that you donít need to do it. If we donít have it then it hasnít been released yet. We are first on the scene with latest releases for movies, games, music, tv shows and software.so go to http://www.spynova.org/. "

It claims to offer movies to download for $40, nothing on the site, including the FAQ can be seen until the $40 is paid. Upon paying the $40 I read the FAQ and discover that they do not host pass word protected files so the text file directing me here "to unlock everything" is just a scam. They use
"CLKBANK*COM" as the payment processor. People are basically cammed out of $40, thinking they are getting a move release but actually getting nothing - or at best a pirated file.

• Al
    alwaysthebridesmaid Jul 17, 2012

never had problems with any downloads from site, however, having paid my subsciption for a year and only getting access for 6 months is a bit of a liberty, am unable to access site at all, has it gone off line? is access denied by isp's? what has happened? anybody???
    [email protected]

• Ne
    need to know now May 18, 2012

your talking about spynova.com right ?

christopherhooi Feb 26, 2012

wy is my downleading reach 99.9 procent and than freezes

• Rv
    rvpkitch09 Oct 29, 2011

I can only speak for myself but i dowloaded 2 passworded movies about a year ago and signed up at spynova and got the passwords in minutes. These movies were not available anywhere else on the net so i gave it a go.

I just renewed my membership as this site has to be the best torrent site on the net and the service is second to none.

I can only assume most of the people commenting here have not signed up, if they had they would not be saying the things they are saying.

They charge but so what it must cost 1000's each year to run a torrent site.

WillyWankah Sep 26, 2011

this is silly, having to pay for a website which hosts torrents of illegal files which can still be used against you if you get sued, so this is an obvious scam site as I cannot see any remotely smart person paying for access to a torrent site, seriously theres so many sites out there that it is near impossible to not find what you're looking for on those sites that require no paid subscription.

What spynova is doing is only making RIAA look good when they say they're loosing potential money to pirate downloads

• Nr
    NR1EYEOPENER Sep 19, 2011

THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH ANY REGULATIONS
    AND THEREFORE THEY CAN AND WILL BE SUED
    PUT THE WHOLE SCAM UP ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH THEM CRUMBLE
    SCENE RELEASES ARE AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE NET AND THE GROUPS NEVER EVER EVER EVER INCLUDE PASSWORDS

STICK TO YOUR PRIVATE INVITE ONLY PREMIUM TRACKERS PEOPLE

f*** COCKROACHES LIKE THE ONES RUNNING WEBSHITES LIKE SPYNOVA

GIVE IT UP ALREADY

OR WAIT FOR YOUR DAY TO COME

yOU MIGHT THINK UR SAFE NOW, BUT THE AMOUNT OF CASHREFUNDS YOU WILL BE FORCED TO HAND OVER, KEEPS GROWING

DONT U UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?

THEY'RE NOT GONNA BUST YOU FOR SMALL AMOUNTS, SO THEY WAIT UNTILL ITS TOO HIGH FOR YOU BROKE BYTCHEZ TO PAY UP
    AND THEN THEY LOCK UR SOAP-DROPPING ### UP FOR A LONG TIME

SMILE BYTCHEZ

• Sp
    SPYNOVA.ADMIN Sep 10, 2011

*** SPYNOVA IS A CON *** don't get realed in. All positive comments are left by SPYNOVA associates... IF YOU PAY YOU WILL LOOSE. USE Torrentz.com if you want free and genuine torrentz. DON'T BE A FOOL AND FALL FOR SUCH AN OBVIOUS SCAM... BrickTop

• Dl
    dlwatk Jul 09, 2011

The best way to avoid these guys when surfing for files is to avoid split files such as those ending in .r01 or .001 etc. or any .RAR files. Free sharing is only FREE!

• Vo
    Vonj3553n Jun 17, 2011

To be fair i don't do torrents anymore i prefer file hosters e.g megaupload.com(not my first choice). I did however down load "attack the block"(movie) as a rar archive. After downloading a split file i joined it as one rar file opened it extracted a 30 file split archive and opened that. Extracted that for another 30 files with a text file saying got to "http://spynova.com to unlock the movie" extracted those files to reveal a single rar file. Extracted that and opened it to reveal a password protected 30 file split archive wich also redirects to spynova.com. So i read all there stuff and payed $39.00 that they offered as a special deal. I have recieved no login and my credit card has been charged by 7 different entities at $500 a time!! apparently from what i have been told even if you do get a login you CANNOT find a password anywhere!!. I have spoken to my friends IMAGINE, EPiC, AXXO and VOMiT who have laughed thier pants off at me because i havent found it anywhere stating that there is no release of this film ANYWHERE. Torrents are apparently close to not that good given the way i do things now and that spynova is a notorious ripoff. I am inclined to beleive them, beware of any files using the name "atb-Xclusive" spynova or anything else that claims R5, dvd rip, bd rip, dvdscr / screener or ppv before 3 months after theatre release. i hope this helps somebody i dont think i'm great but i have been doing this for a while and im an idiot to be trying to get this film the way i did (so you can all have a laugh at me). - VON

• Di
    Dickyalatorre May 23, 2011

Let ME clear up a few things, the torrent site that I use opened registrations yesterday and a flood a fake torrents came in... all with spynova crap in it!! They do not let you read the terms and conditions and whatever siter that hires people to flood other sites that NEVER have fake torrents is a scam.

Anyway, none of the torrents they put up last for very long anyway... SO I decided to see if they have the movie that I tried to download and I couldn't do anything unless I paid... Now I'm not a grumpy person, actually I am very happy all the time but these sites are a cancer on the net.

Personally I think that the people on this site that gave it good reviews work for that company because they describe the service like an ad, I believe all the other people who's experience was like mine.

My site has been very reliable and whenever a movie comes out I get it faster than any other place I've looked... Most of the time registrations are closed and it's invite only and for those 360 days a year its fine but for those 5 that they open up is when we get spynova's people in there and thats the only time I can complain... because of them.

Torrents were meant to be free, Even the official bittorrent site says that bittorrent was not made to line ### pockets... and guess what?
    My torrent site is 100% free and I get a country's worth and more!

• Ca
    cadwell May 13, 2011

why is it that when you try to download a movie its so hard to do

leighton hooi Apr 28, 2011

leighton hooi se doter kimie

leighton hooi Apr 28, 2011

mi foder wond tu goo on spainovea bi kos he peet ju jor mone bot from wen he pet ju jor mone he kuden gow on spynova tu downloade your movies he kuden bicos ju dint rejestor hes new menber ship en naw whe kend se the newes movies from 2011 du you now haw meni day's hes pest from 02/04 mebe hef kos the turd hes olredi ben gon of 2011 en naw is [protected] end on top of thet i was weth mai foder wen you wor toking tu hen on the fon end he kuden cole whet hes sel point (selfon) end he hes tu gow end fainde a poblik celfon end from dec/jan he kuden trevel kos hes kor oles hes a problem end he olwes hev tu phy when he koms from wherk he koms eksostet kos som tims he werks from 9;00 /4;00 or hes tu gow tu wherk 1;00 / 9;00 when he koms home som tims wond tu si som move 2/3
    bot naw he dasend se hes meni movies se ses 1 tat was may coment ples open de new membes ship plees he se en olde won bot he kuden open et end dasent want tu let os downlaod moves sow kude you plees open et for may foder The old emial is [email protected]/ the new Email is [email protected]

leighton hooi Apr 28, 2011

To spynova; the member ship i proches on 2/1/2011/ 1:43:25 pm . Is not working .
    The reference number:75BBC-2D6DF-1C35
    The old emial is [email protected]/ the new Email is [email protected]

• Sh
    sher12 Feb 27, 2011

I guess my opinion would be that this Spynova, shouldn't spread spam all over the free torrents. Nothing worse than downloading only to find that you just waited forever for a sample and a link?? Then you need a impossible to find password, that your only given after you paid for their service…If spynova was so great they would not need to spam their [censor] - obviously they are in desperate need for people to shill out $$$. Look if I wanted to pay I would just go straight to the website and pay, I don’t need to be tricked into downloading to only find spam.

mario99 Jan 29, 2011

Spynova is a trojan/virus loader site. Their torrents are STOLEN from other release groups and renamed..IF you're lucky. Most appear to be fakes, like the ones the movie studios put out to get IP #s.

They then compress (rar) the movie, TWICE, and post it on public trackers, demanding you go to their site for the password.

Its questionable if they will even have a password or the movie on their site, as some of their rar'd movies are FAKE. It is a scam and you will end up with viruses if you go to their website. Also, have fun giving your credit card # out to these guys. Guaranteed theft charges in 3 months.

edit:
    Here's how to remove the spynova adware and spyware:

• Ph
    phyllis moses Jan 05, 2011

I paid my money to get access to spynova now it won`t accept my password. Have I beeb conned ?

• Mi
    Miskolc Oct 31, 2010

I'm amazed that there are people out there willing to pay $40 to an unknown, random website with no information posted on the site whatsoever. Those who are supposedly happy with this spynova website, those especially who are calling everyone [censor]s out there for not paying, I have one question ... How much money have you thrown away on scams and other similar websites before you got to this (supposedly) legit one? I mean, come on. How can anyone be THAT STUPID?!?!!?! I just have a hunch that you people went through quite a few hundred or thousand dollars either just throwing in your cc number to whatever website promising wonderful magical things, or from the resulting scamming afterwards. If this ridiculous site is legit, then wow you got lucky. But most likely you'll buy some other membership to whatever other type of website out there and you'll wake up and realize that you're [censor]ed. Even if I knew for a fact this website were legit, I would still not pay $40 to them on principal. Anyone who has torrents all over the internet that people take the time to download, possibly use up all the alloted bandwidth for a period of time, only to find out they can't watch the film. It was all for nothing. Like me, today. I am PISSED. I will NEVER, EVER give any money to those [censor]s, not even if the membership goes down to $5, and I will tell everyone I know to do the same. Burn in hell spynova.

• Te
    Testoni Sep 30, 2010

Hello! Friday, October 01, 2010

I should like to renew my membership in Spynova but I don’t know how to do, will you please help me? Globill.net doesn’t to work. They say they don't work for you anymore and I am to pay to you directly but how I do that?

Will you please help me!
    Thank you very much.
    Guido Testoni
    [email protected]

johannes64 Sep 19, 2010

This isn`t the first time you have to pay for a password on the internet.
    I also was downloading the movie INCEPTION, and came across tat [censored]site.
    So, i have to pay 40$ to register??????
    Come on!!!

Nzb files are free, always has, and always been.
    And if you want to pay 39, 99 for a file what does not belongs to be a file that you mean to have downloaded???,
    go right ahead.

I never pay for downloaded movies or software.
    This is simply a warning to people who want to download a good movie...don`t, and i really mean, DON`T go paying for a site, if there are more sites for free, and sometimes with even better quality.
    Because, it`s just a scam.

• Ju
    juggys69 Sep 11, 2010

LOL, anyone who pay's 40 clam's for what you can get going to any decent torrent site and get the same for free as long as you know how to scan files and know what you are looking for is a fool. A friend of mine paid, told him he was a fool, anything he gets, I can get, and usually A LOT SOONER then he can, so those that pay and say its so great, whats so great about it ?Your telling these people as long as they have a little knowledge about what they are doing its a great site, same applies to a lot of FREE torrent sites, so basically your just saying " I was [censor]ed and paid 40 buck's, so I want other's to do the same."

• Wa
    Walter OBrien Sep 11, 2010

im having trouble getting back 2 the site

• Ju
    juicygee Mar 23, 2010

I joined just a few hours ago and am already watching Clash of the Titans, its a screener version that was sent out to critics around a week ago, i bet you wont find that on a private torrent site.

• Lo
    louis877 Mar 05, 2010

omg i tried extracting with so many different things i didn't even think of paying. then tried look for a key gen then found this stuff im just gutted i wasted more MB downloading all these fakes. i think someone needs to make torrent site were they are all cheacked.

• Sh
    Shameless Feb 25, 2010

I just downloaded (stupidly) what claimed to be Alice in Wonderland dvdscr from torrentbox, with no mention of password, encryption, spynova, etc. in listed files, just .rar's and sample. Sample actually was Alice in Wonderland.

I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to pay $40 to a tracker when you can get any new movie free anyway, especially on private trackers that are trustworthy. And who knows who is behind that site? I find it incredible that people are willing to pay money to some anonymous being in cyberspace without knowing who they are dealing with and what they are going to get for their money.

Yes, it's obvious that anyone in this thread who has anything good to say about spynova is simply pimping for the site. It's a scam, people, wake up!

As for films like wolfman and Avatar, I got them free on a private tracker, excellent quality, there is simply no need to pay for files. And someone previously said "spynova is a registered company" which just cracked me up. What? they're legally registered to sell pirated copies of films? Yeah, like that happened!

• Ve
    Vepapape Jan 30, 2010

I just signed up and Got crystal clear Avatar and a Wolfman workprint/dvdscr (not quite sure which it is.) Site looks good so far.

UR l00sers Jan 25, 2010

If there is a password, don't download it it is certainly a fake file, and report it. It clearly says it on the site.

This movie is brialliant and I recommend you to go and see it in Cinema especially in 3D it is really fantastic to watch on big screen.

• Mc
    mcadam Jan 22, 2010

can any one give me the password of this file because i can't find it on their website...thanks

Avatar.R5.LINE.XviD-IMAGINE

UR l00sers Dec 16, 2009

Thanks for this, I have nothing against anybody here by the way.

I do agree about the encrypted bit, and that the support is poor from a customer point of view (I never find a way to contact them). But I do like the way the site is easy to use and that the "report fake" seems to work, for a normal user like me.

wieslaw Dec 16, 2009

you seemed to be under the impression this site is dominated by americans and english well your french and i am not english.this still does not solve the problem of encrypted files on p2p can you not just keep them on the pay sites, it is most annoying to download files then find they are encrypted.ps i take back the ### my apologies.

UR l00sers Dec 16, 2009

I am not an english speaker, but again :

- where is your point ? is it now against me ? instead of teh topic ?
    - what realistic feedback do you have or experience to share

You keep proving my point, you are just frustrated because you can't actually give a fair and honest view. My comments does not mean I am right, they show my own experienced.

could not fin Wieslaw is the english dictionary but google says :

"Wiesław ( ) is a Polish masculine given name, of Slavonic origin, meaning "great glory" or "all glory"

Not sure how relevant this is to the topic, my apology if I did not get it.

wieslaw Dec 16, 2009

what you think wieslaw is an english name come on get real

UR l00sers Dec 14, 2009

point one :From all the post here, I am certainly the most honest... if I check your subscription most of you only made 1 post ever (and I am the paranoi one or ###ed one, which is ok I am working everyday with children like this, so maybe I become abit like them but I am not ashame of it)

Point two... you keep saying I am part of spynova (proof ?????) I can easly say you work for a competitor or what ever group etc... and can not not see yet that I am french and not english as the site seems to be american or english !!! I suppose with the language you use you could not notice anyway !

Point three : you changing subject and avoiding what my comments are :
    1) I don't say it is a good website or not, I just give my own opinion (that you can't stand so you get frustrated)
    2) I was criticising your behavior and abusive language, as my understanding was giving feedback in proper manners, that you liek it or not
    3) you changing the subject : I never said the files were free or what ever you meant, I said I pay for the use of the website, what people download is a personal and individual choice.

Just in case you are so frustarted that you can't read properly or be able to sit back and think about it (you should try it really helps) The only thing I meant :

- Give a genuine comment about why you like it or not that people can use it as a fair point to join or not joining this website. Share your experience and let the people decide instead of been rude in all your post.

wieslaw Dec 14, 2009

### still does not understand that if you pay even 1 cent than it is no longer free

• St
    starrymes Dec 14, 2009

are you doin anything about this site who would submit money to a site called spynova who has taken over ALL DOWNLOADS that really are free is there any point to me submitting this or you gettin a back hander to do nothing about it its that bad we carnt even watch a film online unless we pay it surely must be a joke or is it someone is makeing a lot of money and those comment s have in all probabilty been made by the site but of course you know this dont you well heres wishing that u will do something to stop this site thank you meriel smith

UR l00sers Dec 14, 2009

Well from the ###ed... the file I share are free, the way you can find them or download them need a subscription.

Again, again and again... if you don't like it is ok, but people don't need to exagerate with "scam" "ar*****" "has a virus" and other words which are not true or please publish screen shots which shows where teh virus or spyware are from (not photoshoped of course)

A realisitic feedback is simple "I used it and did not liek it, because you have to pay, and teh files are the same than somewhere else" I never use it, just don't like the way it presented, with no contact email etc..."

This is more a feedback from this website than insulting and use abusive languange. It also show people that your comments positive or negative are genuine. Most people would not read comments with fights on it or insults, simply because it become personal and not objective.

I use spynova for Tv series, not movies, because I can't see them with my work. The one I download have been alread on TV for more than a week. the people who said the file have a password, then do not download them and click on "report" then it will be removed.

It is more a communoty website, and work well if you part of it, if you just go to click download, you will have a bad experience. Yes it might be expensive for some of you, but for others it is ok.

Please accept every body opinion, but be objective. I do appreciate some peoiple don't like it and some peopel do.

I think people want to know why you do or don't but not why some of you are so angry about something they can just run away from.

wieslaw Dec 13, 2009

politics! dictators!wtf. I was talking about sharing freely NOT SELLING! if you can not understand the concept of free sharing, you must be ###ed

UR l00sers Dec 13, 2009

You choice, really.

Obviously yoru language show how much we can trust yoru opinion, and how much your communication skills are up to.

Lucky enough we don't have people liek you dealing with poloitics...Oh yea maybe you are from a dictaturial country... freedom of expressing what you think ! or respececting other people thought.

I like it, and you are getting frustarted because some of us do and you can't do anything about it... this make having a great time thinking of peopel like you who lives frsutatred all your life, never happy with anything... I actually feel sad for you. Every day a dark day.

waiting for another non realistic comment to entertain me .

wieslaw Dec 13, 2009

spynova should be banned from p2p because they are not sharing they are selling if you want their ### ok, but do not upload to p2p you ### of the earth ###s.

UR l00sers Dec 02, 2009

"The only favorable comments here are by those that are part of the scam"

Again another accusation without proof or anything... how do I know you are not a competitor to them or something like this ?

Did you not notice that I am not even a "english" born writer, so could not be part of a full english site ?

Again, can you tell me where is the scam ? You pay, you like you stay, you don't you live...life is very simple.

But bullying people who do try to say they are happy does bother you obviously, and does affect you temper as you can't control your behavior and can actually calm down and bring a positive feedback and say why you don't like it (E.g : too expensive, quality, no customer support etc...)

Again every file in most torrent with a password are usualy fake, so check them before, report them and then you will be part of a communoty who shares good files.