Sports Importsrefund

I returned a auto panaramic rearview mirror purchased from Sports Imports online July 4, 2009, order #sports-imports-99601, for $68.01. I followed all their many return instructions.
After much time passed, they sent me a return authorizatin code - RA99601.
They then informed me after their inspection the mirror was received in new condition according to their instructions. However, they said that in accordance with their return terms and conditions they would give me store credit for $46.70!
My complaint is that this is unreasonable business refund terms. I have never had a seller refuse to give a refund. Further, keeping $21.31 out of my payment for whatever reason is unacceptable and usury. Also, they said that if I chose to contest their policy they would charge a further fee.

• El
    Elizabeth Pieri Sep 02, 2009

I do hope you will prevail against Sports Imports for the reasons stated in my complaint and that you will obtain my $68.01 refund.

• El
    Elizabeth Pieri Sep 02, 2009

I will appreciate it if you obtain my $68.01 refund.

• Fd
    FDA Jan 01, 2010

No merchandise received, e-mail returned as undeliverable, no one answers the phone and the voice mail is full. The BBB has a rating of "F" for this company. Although the site displays the BBB On-Line Reliability Icon, the BBB web site, shows Sports Imports Limited is not a member. The BuySafe Bonded Logo is displayed but no guarantee number is provided and no opportunity to buy a bond so no coverage through Buy Safe

Other addresses:

8905 Tuckerman Lane
    Potomac, MD 20854

P.O. Box 60245
    Rockville, MD 20859

• Se
    Sean Bassam Jan 08, 2015

Crooks, be very very careful when dealing with these guys!