Sport Depot Kettler BulgariaRip-off equipment repair cotes

KETTLER SPORT EQUIPMENT BULGARIA
SPORT DEPOT BULGARIA
OUR EXPERIENCE; " IF THE MACHINES GET BROKEN, IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO REPAIR, WE RECEIVED 3 GROWING REPAIR COTES!!! MACHINES WERE NOT REPAIRED!!! WE HAD TO TAKE THE MACHINES BACK ON OUR COSTS!!! KETTLER MACHINES AND SPORT DEPOT BULGARIA IS A BAD BUSINESS !!! KETTLER SAID IS HAPPY WITH SPORT DEPOT BULGARIA !!! WE ARE NOT!!! WE WILL NEVER FIT OUR GYMS IN BULGARIA WITH KETTLER PRODUCTS AGAIN!!!
We are a facility management company, with a hotel complex gym fully fitted with Ketler machines bought from Sport Depot. 3 machines got broken while out or warranty. We asked for repair service. We had to pay an expensive fee for service guy to come, check machines and give us a quote. The quote was promise to be no more than 500 BGN; we agreed and they took the machines to Sofia Sport Depot, repair period up to 2 week. After 2 weeks we called and Sport Depot haven't started working at repairs. We received an increased quote for 750 lv, were unhappy, but ready to pay. Next day the mail comes with a thirs cote over 1, 000 lv.
We refused. Asked to talk with the general manager from Sport Depot, they refused to give contacts. Contacted Ketler Germany and they sair are happy with "Sport Depot". Contact again Sport Depot office, manager said does not want to talk to us.
They asked us 250 BGN for having machines delivered back and unrepaired.
THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION TO REPAIR KETLER PRODUCTS IN BULGARIA .
IF YOU BUY KETTLER AND MACHINES GET BROKEN YOUR ONLY OPTION SEEMS TO BE SPORT DEPOT AND THEY WILL NOT RESPECT THE INITIAL COTE AS SOON MACHINES ARE WITH THEM THE COTES WILL INCREASE.!!!
VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.

Here is communication with my lawyer when asked for advice
"We gave 3 of our Kettler machines for repairs, 4 weeks ago; they send one guy to check the machines and give us a quote, they said 557 levs for repairs and we accepted, but 2 weeks later they asked on the phone 750 levs, which I was annoyed with, but considered paying; the day after the invoice came not for 750 levs but for 992 levs!!!, where I got really annoyed.

I asked the service manger to fix 2 machine and let the third unrepaired, as I do not want to spend 1000 levs for all 3, and they say they will bring the machines back not repaired ( now machines are in Sofia) and they asked 250 levs ! for transport, so I sent a letter to Sport Depot CEO and HQ in Germany.

I talked today with Sport Depot CEO, Krasimir Tzonov, he did not want to talk to me, although I was ready to find the middle way, pay him 600 for 2 or 750 for 3 machines and have them repaired, but the hung up on me !! They are really taking the piss, and I am fed up with this company attitude.

He told me the machines are Only for home use!!! and is not obliged to serve my machines !!! but he already took the machine for service and gave us a quote!!!
I am not asking for warranty repairs but for service for which I am happy to pay for, but I won't accept 3 quotes."