Spirit Halloweenmanager at spirit halloween

I applied to work there October 6th, had the interview about 3 days later. She hired me and said I needed to do take on my account and call her when I was done. I called her the next day and she said she needed to finish one thing and would call me. She texted me like 5 days later saying I needed to come in with my information. I went, she said she would call me in 3 hours to finish setting everything up. 3 days later, she finally texted me saying "I need you to come in to finish your application or are u not going to work there's only about two weeks left anyhow but that's up to u". I went in again to finish it and something wasn't working so she said she'd call me Later that day to finish setting it up. She still hasn't texted or called me. And it's now October 20th.

Je
Oct 20, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2019

Hi there Jess, Spirit is looking for motivated employees to help sell Halloween products. Spirit expects all employees to be able to fill out a form on the computer successfully. I hope that you apply again next year and are able to figure this out! Good luck!

• Je
      Oct 22, 2019

@DeAndre Washington I know I did everything right. It’s the manager that’s the problem but thanks anyways (: