Spinmasters&h charges a ripoff

G

great commercial and very appealing to kids...went online to order, not until after you have entered your personal and credit card information do you find out that the shipping & handling charges are 50% of the total cost of the item...customer support is non accessible, a simple total ripoff...

• Sw
    swinnte Apr 27, 2009

I agree 100%. Also, I accidentally clicked on the menu saying that I wanted one more butterfly kit and then thought I was ok when I went back and changed the qty to zero. Like you, I didn't find out about the additional kit and shipping for 2 of them until after my order was submitted! The total was about $112!! I can't get any help from customer service either.