Sphinxpyramid IncUnauthorized billing!

On Dec 05 2007 a debit charge to my card for $ 6.95 was made to cafepress.com a merchant that I do business with on a regular basis, the merchant # was [protected]... now on Dec 15 2007 my card was debit for $ 7.95 which I never authorized from BSM/Grant Search Asst located in Las Vegas Nv using the same merchant # [protected] that was used for cafepress on Dec 05 2007. I got in touch with my card company and they said to ask for a refund from BSM/Grant Asst Search, because they made unauthorized charges to my card... Sincerely, Jerry Bey.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices