SpendcareDidn't receive order

L

I have ordered canadian meds several times through the spendcare system. Although many times i never do receive an order confirmation via email, i have always received my product. It averages 3 to 4 weeks, and judging by the date of your posting, your package should still be in transit.

James S. Brown Oct 13, 2008

I also didn't receive my order and the phone # given on my back statement doesn't see be operative.

• Li
    Lisa Patton Oct 25, 2008

They somehow stole my check routing and account number and stole 172.00 out of my checking account.

I don't know where they are located.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices