Spence Carlson/Certified IRS SolutionsStole Money For services Not Rendered

C

Mr Carlson and his organization drafted over $3900.00 from my bank account to handle my tax problems, however Mr carlson never delivered on the promised services.

eemia Feb 17, 2010

BEWARE! He is now with a new company called Lion Tax Corporation scamming!! DO NOT USE THEM!

eemia Feb 17, 2010

I will be contacting the IRS and local news stations in the morning. Also the new company that he is with Lion Tax Corporation LLC says it is in Austin- I will also be contacting local news stations in Austin. I am going to do everything I can to put this POS to rest! Please contact me at [protected]@netscape.net if you have been scammed by him. Please provide me with your story as well as amounts paid to him.

Thank you!

eemia Apr 06, 2010

Received his taxes on Thursday Feb 18- everything is good!

• Ro
    robert1867 Apr 15, 2010

I recommended Spence Carlson to a friend who paid $10, 000 up front. In less than a month Spence mysteriouly disappeared from Certified IRS and took my friends $10, 000.