Speedy ToysScam and cheating

I bought from speedy toys and paid $60 for express shipping to ensure I had my purchased items within a week. I received a conformation email, but the product never came. I called multiple times, but no one ever answers the phone. I sent them an email telling them if the product was not here by the next day I was going to cancel the order. They mailed it that night knowing it would not be on time and didn't even bother to try to overnight it.

When it didn't show up on time it I wrote them a professional email stating I would be refusing the package and that I expected a full refund. The next day fraudulent charges started appearing on my credit card (a credit card I have only used twice in the past 3 years. speedy toys and lowes.) Buyers beware, I would not chance using this site.

• Tx
    txc_Karma Jun 12, 2009

I have bought an item from there and it came in the mail on time.
    I was gonna buy another one but idk if I can trust them now.