Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Washing Machines Speed Queen Speed queen dryer serial #[protected] model # ade3srgs175two1

Speed Queen review: Speed queen dryer serial #[protected] model # ade3srgs175two1

S
Author of the complaint
12:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On our brand new Speed Queen dryer purchased 7/8/2020, the dryer started running super hot and squealing. It began burning holes in several pieces of clothing. We called for service through Van Vreedes in Green Bay and they sent Howie Voight out of Appleton to service the dryer on or around early December. The service engineer told us this particular dryer in many cases has proven to be defective. We were told he would order the parts that day and we should have them within two weeks since Speed Queen was right here in our state of WI in Ripon.

After about 20 different communications with both Speed Queen directly and Van Vreedes and Howie Voight... since December, we are still waiting for a call on the parts, a refund, or at the very least a new dryer!

As you can imagine I am super angry. I have spent a lot of money both on replacing the clothes that were ruined as well as $$$$ spent at the laundromat. This was a brand new dryer. I will never purchase from Van Vreedes or purchase Speed Queen again. The customer service and willingness to resolve this issue has been horrendous.

Looking for someone to help me!

1 comments
E
Aug 16, 2022 12:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My D7 dryer ruined (singe/burn marks) several pieces of clothing/linens before it stopped drying completely. So, to begin with it would get super hot, then the heating element has possibly gone out. We aren't able to get a technician out diagnose the problem. We registered our washer and dryer when we purchased them in 2019. However, when I called regarding the issue, I was told the units were not registered. I had to forward the confirmation email to the warranty department so they can register it for me. Other than that, Speed Queen has no service technicians willing to travel to my zip code.

We are more than disappointed with this. We paid top dollar for these units and the 10 year warranty, only to have problems within the first month with the dryer. What good is a warranty if you can't get anyone out to diagnose/fix the issue? The salesman raved about the wonderful warranty and customer service. Again, so disappointed!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints