Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Unauthorized Charges SpeedDate misleading charges - billed all at once not monthly

SpeedDate review: misleading charges - billed all at once not monthly

D
Author of the complaint
8:55 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I believe that Speed Date is very misleading about how they are billing their customers. I thought I had agreed to being charged $15.95 for 12 months. Instead I was charged a 1 time fee for a whole year at $191.40. They advertised that their services would be $15.95 for 12 months. I called them and they said that in another grey box they said the customer would be charged $191.40 all at once. When I asked where in their website that was stated, the customer service rep said that a whole new profile would have to be made in order to get to the information. I also filed a complaint against Speed Date with the Better Business Bureau. I believe Speed Date is misleading. Why say in one area the charges are $15.95 for 12 months. Why not put that the customer will be billed for 1 year all at once. Why put that information in a different area? Why not make that information available to the customer, as to where in the web site, that information is available for the customer to see and to authenticate their answer that it was in their website.

More SpeedDate complaints & reviews