Spark It SolutionCheater, no response, didn't complete my job

I'm Nicole Bach a 56 year old lady from Hollfeld, Germany. I and one of friends got scammed by http://www.websitepromotioner.com. I run a small credit repairing service at Hollfeld. Some how we were contacted by these people for giving us quality links! Both of us were skeptical because we don't know the company. But some how we agreed to give them a try and that was our mistake. They not only took our money and flown way but also they even didn't make any link for us.

We tried to contact them via email and phone but failed to ring their number. Also email was bouncing. Its clear case of cheating I guess and real scam. I can't go to my lawyer for mere $250 odds. Amount is not that big factor. Problem is such scammers play with client's belief. They should be punished by court. Does any one know any good lawyer in India who can sue and prosecute them? We'll never try any company outside Germany.

My husband was against outsourcing and he is not well now so I have to take care of him. If any body has any idea how to give a lesson to such company let me know.

Stay away from company like http://www.websitepromotioner.com this is my final verdict.