Spanish Fly ClothingMoney stealing company

R

My husband met these people at the bank. They asked him if he knew any investors. My husband was interested so we went over their house to see their business plan. They convinced us that they were going to hit the middle-upper class Latinos with a new clothing company, Spanish Fly Clothing.

They live in a mansion in Rancho Cucamonga. They told us that they just bought the home for 1.6 million dollars. They looked very classy and had everything you would think someone very successful would have. Their idea was also original and we believed in what they were doing. After a month of researching about them we decided to go with the promissory note. We verified that the attorney that wrote the note was also legit. We gave them ALL of savings for our first home of $60, 000. They guaranteed us that they will give us our 60k plus another 60k in one year. Our note was due on January 1, 2009. They have not paid us a penny!

We still kept in touch with them and wanted to get updates about the business. It really did seem like it was going to be a huge success. In June Colleen Ramirez asked us for more money. She asked us for 6k and she guaranteed us our 6k plus 1k if we let her borrow the money for 7 days. She kept making excuses until after the 7 days and never paid us back.

After that we knew we just got scammed. We started doing more research and hired a private investigator. We found out everything about them was a lie. They scam people as a professional. They open corporations and close them down after they scam people. They have a desist and refrain order from the state and still continue to scam people without getting punished.

We contacted her dad and he even said to get the DA involved and that she scammed her own aunt and stepmom.

Do not believe anything they say. Do not give them money. The FBI is already involved and if they don't pay us back it will just get worse legally. Do not trust them!

We have lost over 70k because of them. All hard earned money from working.

• Wi
    win some lose some Aug 06, 2009

sounds like another investment that was affected by the economy...If your attorney advised you to continue with the contract he must have also thought it was a sound investment.

• Mi
    michael mcdonald Aug 27, 2009

Maybe you should have hired a better attorney...Or maybe you shouldnt have invested money if you dont have any...the moral of the story is dont be a business man if you have no business skills...

• Ra
    Ralph Martinez Sep 16, 2009

How funny...The person that posted this crap is supposably named RAUL and has a husband that met them in the bank...WOW !!! the things people say and do when they are JEALOUS ...YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY

christine Arreana Sep 24, 2009

how would that be money stealing ...it sounds like they needed capital for the line and you lent the company money...why would you make it personal...sounds like a business investment

• Ho
    Holding a Grudge Apr 19, 2010

Spanish Fly Clothing, Elevate Magazine, One Empire are all run by Colleen M Ramirez aka Colleen Skolnick & Robert A Olivas. These two are no better than 2bit con-artist, how ever they are a bit more intelligent. I was introduced to these people through a "friend" who I haven't spoken with since. Their business practice is to bend over backwards for you in the beginning. After they get you to sign their contract it is next to impossible to get ahold of them. They tell you your investment is to further the "business" but what you are really paying for is the lifestyle they are used to living. All in all after dealing with these people I was out closed to $4000. Money I had planned on using to go towards my wedding and honeymoon. Needless to say my weddings budget was cut drastically short and the honeymoon I originally had planned was canceled.
    If further proof is needed of the business ethics of Colleen M Ramirez aka Colleen Skolnick & Robert A Olivas, STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER (For violations of Corporations Code section 25401)

• La
    lawfulcitizen Jun 11, 2010

don't give up. you are one of the very many i heard have been robbed. keep persistent and let everyone they may know how they are.

chev67 Mar 05, 2011

They also run a scam called options home modification scam for home owner watch out for these rip off

chev67 Mar 05, 2011

Heres a pictures of the scammer please call the police our look on line to see all the scam these people run
    why they still on the streets ?? lazy cops

Comments

• So
    sosadyoutheifs Apr 27, 2011

They are still at it and currently work at Mark 1 Mortgage under the name the Olivas Team beware these con artist just landed a big deal with a local Keller Williams Office in Rancho Cucamonga I feel sorry for all those people

Robert Olivas May 19, 2011

If ANY one truly believes money is owed .PLEASE email me at [protected]@theolivasteam.com or call me at [protected]...as for "chevy67' we do NOT do loan modifications sorry and cops are not lazy, there is just NO reason for them to talk to us WE DID NOTHING [email protected]'sosadyouthiefs' we did NOT land any deal with KELLER WILLIAMS not sure were you get your facts from... i imagine you have an active imagination. i truly hope you e-mail or call me i would love to get to the bottom of this. WE HAVE UNCOVERED ONE PHONY AUTHOR. FILED A SLANDER/DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUIT (and won) WE WOULD LOVE TO DO THE SAME WITH YOU...I look forward to your call or e-mail( i wont hold my breath though).It is sad that sites allow anyone to make up what ever they would like to and post it without REAL FACTS or MERIT.

chev67 May 19, 2011

Give me a brake Thief, You and your wife Know who i Am and when you scam$ 2995.00 for your Options loan mod which by the way is all over your my space, face book page Go ahead and try Keep your lies up
    want my phone #[protected] I know you wont call because scammer
    cant pay back what they steal.
    Carl Killebrew

chev67 May 19, 2011

Would love to see your lieing ### in court

chev67 May 19, 2011

Im sorry its your twitter page ###

Robert A. Olivas
    @robert_olivas Robert A. Olivas
    LOAN MODS, REAL ESTATE, MORTGAGE
    25 Sep 09 via web

chev67 May 19, 2011

HEY keep lieing YOUR just making it easier for me

Comments

chev67 May 22, 2011

PLEASE EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THESE #%^$# PLEASE CALL ME
    I WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOU TO A SUIT AGAINST THEM AND SHUT THEM DOWN AND PUT THEM IN JAIL
    [protected]

Ontario, CA 91761
    DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER
    (For violations of Corporations Code section 25401

chev67 May 24, 2011

At this point i'm in contact with Robert Olivas to see what can be done
    to correct this problem with Kardia Capital/Options. Will update asap
    I think more due diligence should of been on Options part since it was there office and there people that took in the work and moneys!!!
    When you lose your home over something like this, its hard to recover
    God bless

Robert A Olivas May 28, 2011

Carl, like i stated when i called you. Since you paid KARDIA Capital with a personal check it should be very easy to see who endorsed and cashed the check and go after them. i do want to point out that ' The Olivas Team ' has never been affiliated with Kardia Capital and that we in know way have ever done loan Mods with The Olivas Team. Again, Carl if we can help you in any way we will. i do hope you refrain from any negative comments in the future about me, my wife or companies since you know now that Kardia is who you paid not Robert, Colleen, The Olivas Team or Options. You do have the cancelled check and i encourage you to go after them. If there is any way i can help you do have my number and email address. i wish you all the best and we will be here for you .

• So
    sosadthiefs Jun 03, 2011

@Robert you are a joke, con artist and low life true to form you seem to have an excuse for everything. sorry but my information was incorrect that you landed a deal with Keller Williams I just got word that it is actually with Century 21 King in Rancho Cucamonga. You are a lying crook and anyone associated with you can be assumed to be the same. You give out your phone number and email address like you are proving something that is a even bigger joke than you are. I challenge anyone to call him all he will do is have his lying ### secretary say he is not there when she knows he is. You also say you have won a defamation suit ( I guess this is an attempt to try and scare people to not post about you and your crooked family) well I call ### on that one. In order to win a defamation suit you have to prove that what was printed about you was a lie. Prove it. post a case file # if there is such a case that you have won then it can be easily verified like what has been done above concerning you. By the way you have never once denied or tried to defend that have you.Maybe because you have conveniently tried to avoid bringing attention to fact that the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS has taken action against you. By the way folks there is a very lengthy, drawn out process of proving facts before the state will get involved. They have to make sure without a shadow of doubt that the accused is absolutely guilty of wrong doing. They have to make sure that the complaints are 100% founded so they do not punish companies for unjust reasons. Thanks Carl for calling them out on their ### pile of lies and half truths

• Pu
    punish_these_thieves Jun 03, 2011

these 2 thieves are a joke, I have learned to let go of what they did to me, they took so many peoples money just to live an imaginary life that they wanted to by conning other people for their hard earned money. WHO DOES THAT??? They do. I'm just glad that they didn't take thousands and thousands from me like they did from other people that i read they did. I heard that they're out in Rancho Cucamonga now doing loans and without licenses. Isn't that also illegal. How do you do home loans if you don't have a license? I looked them up in the DRE website and the NMLS as well and they don't seem to pop up. Robert if you read this I just hope that you get what you deserve. The man up there will punish you BIG. Do you eve stop and think of the things that you do to people that work hard for their money? Do you not think of the consequences that it can put you through and your family? Eventually it will catch up to you. Everyone gets caught. I hear that you have kids, I hope that they don't learn from your mistakes.Did your wife stop conning people to? All these stories that I read on line are horrible. Yeah maybe some of them are exagurated, but then again, theres so many stories out there. A LOT so why not believe them. When I googled you and your wife, a PDF came up of you guys being sued for taking $100, 000 from 2 different persons, thats $200, 000, why do you take so much money from people? Oh yeah to support a lifestyle that you want but cant earn honestly. It also says that you cant be working in anything that has to do with financing, so why are you still doing home loans? Do you still live in your fancy mansion? do you still drive the expensive cars all these people say that you did? maybe, maybe not.
    Anyway i said what i wanted to say and i hope you rot in hell next to your ugly looking wife.

robert a olivas 1 Jun 04, 2011

Again, Carl called talked to me and realized we were not to blame . He paid an entirely different company. Sosadthiefs, who ever you are. I feel so sad for you because you obviously have NO life..BTW the number I post is not my office it is my cell number, my secretary does not answer my cell. The only joke is you because you are hiding behind a fake name ...if you really have a problem with me ...call me [protected] or email me. [protected]@theolivasteam.com I'M SURE I WILL HERE FROM YOU
    We also have not been in any trouble because we have done NOTHING wrong

robert a olivas 1 Jun 04, 2011

Punish these thieves...I read your post and think you are full of crap.
    Not sure who you are but like I said if you think I owe you or in any case ripped you off call me [protected] or [protected]@theolivasteam. This is getting old. The only one I owe money is to the investors who invested in our clothing company and we are making payments to them. It was a business idea that we thought would be great and just did not take off like we thought. Any way that is really none of your business it is between us and the investors ...get a life . I'M SURE YOU WILL CALL OR EMAIL...I'M SURE

R O Jun 04, 2011

AT THIS POINT WE ARE DONE RESPONDING TO ANY NEGATIVE POSTS ...IF YOU BELIEVE WE RIPPED YOU OFF OR WE OWE YOU FOR ANYTHING I CAN BE REACHED AT [protected] OR [protected]@THEOLIVASTEAM.COM