Space optical / eyeweardamage on my frame, very rude attitude

T

They wrecked my eyewaer Frame. and did not accept it. The coat on lenses was defective, they did not want to change again.
And the worst part is ;
Company owner (Nilgun Pala) is letting her employee to yell at customer as "You are such a liar!!!" He also spent some F.. Words.
She also did not accept to advise them to apologize.

I will never ever go there again.

Jason23 Aug 23, 2009

I've been going to Space Optical for years and have never experienced a problem. They are always very friendly and give excellent deals and customer service. I told them that I had limited insurance coverage and they brought down the price of their glasses so that it would be completely covered by my insurance! I think the customer can sometimes be at fault which sounds like the case with the previous writer.

I'll continue to go back there!

• Sh
    ShelbyDogger Jun 07, 2010

My family has dealt with Space for 20 years. They have the best deals and great service. We've never experienced any discourtesy. I'm with Jason23--sometimes customers push too many buttons for even the politest people.