Spa Private LabelMerchandise not received

C

I really liked the idea of specialty cosmetics - hate department store brands. But my check was cashed and
the products were never shipped. My order stays in the "Manufactering" status and I receive no 'human' response
to my emails. Its a shame that the company is such a dud, great makeup/products. I get SO many compliments on my makeup/lipstick colors made by Spa Private Label but I bought it somewhere else!

• Le
    Leonora DaySpa Jul 05, 2012

YES!!! SO TRUE! I am getting a high blood pressure from this company. I purchased $210.00 of products and i keep emailing and calling them but never got a reply back. They cashed check right away and never shipped the products. How can we stop this from happening to other people? I am so glad that I only put in $210.00. I already have over $1, 500 of products in CART but i changed my mind to order samples and small quantities of other products to try it first. But again, never received the products. I am so pissed and i researched on the internet if there is any complaint from this company and true enough I saw this. I am so frustrated, I am trying to make a living with this difficult economy and I got screwed from this company and took my money.

• El
    ElizabethGutierrez Jul 11, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I placed an order almost 2 months ago, they cashed my check and never heard back from them again. They ignored all my emails, calls and letters. Worst Company, I will NOT recommend this so-called "company", period.