SoyEverything has soy!

I cannot eat soy since I am allergic to it. I am having one hell of a time trying to find find that doesn't have soy.

I even turned it into a game for my children since I take so long at the grocery store. It's called "find the [insert food item] that doesn't contain soy!

Even when I find a product without soy, I have to read the label every time as they add soy to it eventually. There is no bread I can eat, no salad dressing, and a lot more.

I am going to research to find all the products that do not have soy. I'll bet you that it won't fill a shopping cart.

I am so tired of looking for items without soy. I just want to eat like everyone else. I don't bother going to fast food places because I know I will have a reaction.

• Dr
    dr. Mar 18, 2009

You should be blessed that your body doesn't allow you to eat soy

Soy is a HORRIBLE little treat that the public doesn't know about just yet.
    just as tobacco 1st was introduced no one knew it was bad for you.
    well history repeats itself and now we have a wonderful gift called "soy" (sarcasm)
    man the things i would do to be like you. if my body was allergic to soy
    Go to google and research soy and side effect of soy. its a REAL eye opener!!!
    dont take this as a negative you should feel BLESSED

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices