Southwest Outdoor ProductsNo Delivery

N Review updated:

I have been trying to get a hold of Mathew Kline the salesman who sold me my outdoor kitchen for months. I finally did get him to deliver the order May 25. He delivered the kitchen components which looked good, but the grill has a big dent on the hood, is missing the rotisserie, and is set up for natural gas when I requested propane. The side burner hood and fridge is also all scratched. He also said the bar stools where to be shipped direct to me within a few days. I still have not received those bar stools. Matthew also promised me he would be back to my house on Friday May 29th to deliver the components that needed to be replaced. As of June 2nd he still does not return my calls. At the time of purchase my parents also gave Matt a $500 down payment and have yet to a call returned. 578a3

• A
      Feb 19, 2012

I would like to find out if anyone would like to get a lawsuit on matthew kline for being a fraud and not returning calls or delivering on promises to do work for clients. Because he does not deliver on any promises or deals that he makes. I believe he should be ran out of business for the way he treats people. Would like to here any comments that you have on your experiences with this company. THANK YOU Dale Wall @ [protected]@globalnet.com

• A
      Feb 19, 2012

I would like to here from Matthew Kline if he has the nerve or is responsible enough to step forward and own up to his responsibilities as an owner and president of a company and to see if we may be able to come to a mutual agreement and possibly make his commitment towards people and future clients a better experience for not only himself and his company but also to have clients praising about him instead of saying unpleasant things about his business.

• G
      Feb 21, 2018

I purchased the Malibu outdoor kitchen with a 38' Bull six burners from Jim & Mathew Kline at a home show in Fresno. They did install the BBQ; however, the quality of the BBQ is horrible. Soon after installing the tiles have been falling off. The radio stopped working and for the last few years, several of the burners do not work. I have tried to contact the company and the number has been disconnected. No one will service there unit around the area I live. Well, what am I suppose to do now Jim and Mathew? Way to stand behind your products.