South Coast CarriersTerrible company

B

I will update this post when I find out his name and I will find out his name tomorrow. I emailed the company and I want to explain that he ruined any kind of business transaction I was going to have with this company because of a rude immature young punk. He was very loud and rude as well as talking down to me personally and making things up to put me down. The worse customer service I have ever had in my entire life. I wouldn't be posting this otherwise. This occurred 3/7 at around 10PM.

I highly recommend that no one does business with the company. I am reading the reviews of this company and there is already 3 stated online after this one. There are soo many companies to choose from...PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE..THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY AND IM SOO HAPPY I DIDN'T FOLK OVER ANY MONEY TO THEM...THIS KID RUINED IT AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO IT WAS.

• Ti
    tinamore Sep 18, 2009

company that was subcontracted from american van lines east - arrived with belongings but demanded $450 more in cash, after paying full amount and then started throwing belongings on the street until I arrived with the extra money.