South Carolina Matchmakers, LLCDating service, large amount of money, assurance of well researched backgrounds, claims of high rate of success

P

I joined.. After almost 6 months had a call from guy.. Who sounded ok until he started telling me of surgery on penis etc. Notified service didnt go on date.. The next guy was a dr. Met him went out a few times.. I felt something was off. Did a bit of research..in 5 mins found the legal issues he had.. Ie his medical licence suspended, he was under a psychiatrist care, charged with sexual issues at work and creating a hostile work place due to anger issues. Was under supervision at work place for 1 year. Then his girlfriend called.. We found other women.. Etc etc... I understand prices for him were over 5, 000... I wanted out.. They refused.. Canceled card. We are going to court next month.
S lic