Source MediaScam

James M. Malkin is a scam artist. He takes money from people and does not do what he promises. He claims that he is connected to Wall Street. I can tell you that he is not. I know for a fact that he st from everyone. I know for a fact that he has an 18 year old male boyfriend. This man tries to live the highlife off of people that he has scammed. I know for a fact that he has taken 3 million dollars from at least 8 people. I tell everyone, do not do any business with Source Media which is headquartered out of One State Street Plaza, 27th Floor, New York, NY or the master of this scam - James M. Malkin. I also have proof that this man has heavy mob ties. I strongly tell everyone Buyer Beware.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices