Sophea.comRip off

I am writing this complaint about Sophea.com I hired this company to do my website, after 1 year of waiting I got nothing, They took my money and ran. They stole over $10, 000. The person I was dealing with was Jeremy Brooks, I have found out that is real name is Max Lun. Anyway, I have called and emailed and have not received any reply, This company is very dishonest. I am taking this company to court and will try to get my money back. I am very sad and depressed that this has happen to me and and my company. I will not rest until I get my money back, and I will warn everyone about this company, , , DO NOT USE SOPHEA.COM THEY ARE A SCAM.. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE NAME JEREMY BROOKS, OR A MAX LUN. HE IS A SCAM.. HE WIL RIP YOU OFF. If anyone reading this can help me I would apprieciate it…