Sonykdl 52xbr9

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Ha
    harleysucksbigtime Apr 28, 2010

A few months ago Sony released update 3.10 for the PS3 and it ruined my PS3 and thousands of others. I filled out a BBB complaint and Sony refused to answer. (Sony is not a member of the BBB, how convenient for them). I see on Sony's website that this happened to many, many others.

I will NEVER BUY ANY SONY PRODUCT EVER AGAIN. That's right Sony, lifetime boycott here by me and my entire family and a large group of friends.

May Sony go the way of toyota and be busted big time! Sony sucks! All of Sony's products suck! I wouldn't use a Sony product to wipe my rear!

ONLY A COMPLETE SUCKER AND ### WOULD EVER BUY A SONY PRODUCT AFTER WHAT THEY PURPOSELY DID TO THEIR PS3 CUSTOMERS!

Hey FCC, how about doing your job for a change? The Sony update was sent over the internet, does not the FCC control the internet? I would say the FCC does not do anything! Please prove me wrong and bust Sony...if You've got the power and the balls!

BOTTOM LINE: SONY PRODUCTS ARE ONLY FOR LOSERS! BOYCOTT SONY AND ALL OF JAPAN, THEY ONLY MAKE JUNK! FACT!

• So
    sonyindia May 12, 2010

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Sony India Team,

Request you to contact our Customer Care Center [protected] (Toll free) for assistance.

Warm Regards

Warm Regards
    Sony India Team

• Pk
    P. Khalili Jun 22, 2010

A request was made of Sony Electronics to provide warranty service and to replace a defective brand new part on a electronic item which was purchased recently. The customer relations team for Sony responded by saying they would take care of the matter, howver, they have done nothing, provided no shipping label as promised, provded very poor and discourteous customer service, contradicted what they said with what they did, and produced at least five occassions of contradictory statements, and lastly, even tried to accuse the customer of lying, although the customer recieved niether services, nor replacement parts, or for that matter, anything from Sony, other than poor, subjective, unknowledgable and incompentent treatment.

• Mi
    michael Jasper Jul 12, 2010

I do not know what this is nor have I ordered
    Please let me know if I am vulnerable ?

Mike Jasper

Begin forwarded message:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com!

We have successfully received your payment.

Your order has been shipped to your billing address.

You have ordered ” Sony Bravia S1558 ”

You can find your tracking number in attached to the e-mail document.

Print the postal label to get your package.

We hope you enjoy your order!

Shelby Ransom, Amazon

From: Amazon Manager Shelby Ransom <[protected]@rbhillassociates.com>
    Subject: Your order has been paid! Tracking NR:[protected]
    Date: July 12, 2010 3:15:46 AM PDT
    To: [protected]@aol.com
    Reply-To: [protected]@rbhillassociates.com

• Mi
    michael Jasper Jul 12, 2010

I am really looking for guidance. I know this is a scam and am not sure how to handle it.
    I have not ordered anything like this.

It does have an
    LA...zip (25.4 kb link
    that I am unable to copy and paste

Michael Jasper

• Iv
    ivfdsajdsoiahfdjjfkdsl Jul 25, 2010

i bought a pspgo from game thinking i would get 10 free games but i cant get them

• Su
    Sumbate Aug 04, 2010

I have used Sony products all my life but lately thier products are giving repair issues. i purchased a Sony Cybershot Digital camera on 21st oct 2008 and had gone for vacation following where i realised there was a problem with the LCD

After coming for vacation I had gone to the sony service centre in Andheri Kurla Road (east ) on 5th Nov where i gave my newly purchased sony cybershot digital camera for repairs, i was informed that the LCD was damaged someone from the customer service centre will call me and they took a copy of my 3 years warranty and invoice copy.

Someone called me in the evening stating that the repair charges will have to borne by me but i said this is in warranty and i barely used the piece and there was absolutely no extrenal damage to the piece then how come th LCD has got damaged and from the very first day i ahd been experiencing problems of distorted image and later on it aggravated and i could not see any images, to that they replied that its not their fault and if LCD is damaged the customer will have to pay i asked please look in to the matter and get me a waiver if possible or if its not my mistake then i will have to take some action.

Later i got an sms stating that the charges are Rs3395 for which i called them up many times as the phone was coming exchanged. i said the amount is exhorbitant why should i bear the brunt of me getting a new piece and spoiling within 3 days. Then i spoke to a senior official who heard my story patiently and said that he will try and arrange a discount but i have to pay the LCD charges. To that i replied ok and he said that someone will call me and inform about the charges. This conversation took place on Nov 6th and till Nov 8th no one called so i called up this gentleman in the morning on 8th Nov and asked him what happened about the charges to that he replied its 3500. I was shocked to hear this i said you were going to work out a discount instead you have added Rs 105 more. He replied rudely that cant you understand i am telling you a round figure and then he says there are also service charges. i was really angry and told him that how come service charges in warranty period this means there is no warranty at all. then he got confused and started saying the cost is 3395.

I was so frustated at the end of it that i asked that till 2 days you dont even let me know what discount is there and in the end you tell me i have to pay the same charges and i kept the phone with discontent.

• Le
    Len Metcalfe Aug 16, 2010

I had an old pair of koss headphones 30 years old. They fell apart and I went to "source" to get another pair. I talked with the guy then went to a couple of other stores. I went back to source. They said that they don't let customers "try" the headphones. So, wanting a good pair, I bought their most expensive the sony mdr-xb500. After I got home and tried them there was distortion, little midrange and poor high end. I immediately took them back (all in about 90 min) What a change. They couldn't do anything. I am to talk to their "manager" in a couple of days. What do you think my chances are...from the "source". I am so upset. It is like xs cargo, once they have your money the customer is crap.

Chivarima Aug 19, 2010

I had purchased a Sony Laptop last year and in a Span of one year its Battery failed.As there is no warranty for accessories i had enquired for a new battery for the same model and came to know that it is not available in any Stores of India and its alsocoslty i.e.Rs8000.I was given alternated option of another compatible battery which is costing me Rs.12000.00.Now i am not able to use my laptop without power that is with battery and i have to purchase such a costly battery that too will be delivered to me in a period if one month.I am very disappointed with such a bad service, high cost and unavailability of Spares.

• He
    Heleb Aug 20, 2010

I bought a Sony VAIO Laptop, model VGNFZ46OE, for almost 1700 dollars three years ago. The hard disk died six months after I got it. The laptop was still under warranty, so I sent it back and Sony replaced the drive.

About three months ago the screen started to fail, it showed color lines and sudden changes in the display esolution. I have a extended warranty plan (400 dollars for two years). I called and after asking me for details, they told me that they were sending a technician.

I was most impressed by this. The technician came and apparently repaired the laptop. Then one and a half weeks ago, the laptop just died. It does not power up at all. I called, expecting they were going to sent another technician. They refused and told me I had to sent the machine by mail to their repair place.

I called again and requested to speak with the supervisor. After a lot of prodding, he finally told me that they had sent the technician the first time only because the issue with the screen was due to a video card problem. Sony knew the VAIO laptop VGNFZ460 had this problem and had recalled the video card.

I was furious. I was never told about the issue, the recall or the real reason behind the problem. Now, I am sure there is something else wrong with my machine and have no confidence whatsoever in Sony to be honest and tell me what is the matter. This is the last time I buy any of their products, be it a computer or anything else.

• Af
    Afraido327 Aug 26, 2010

Took my 12 yr old daughter to the Camera Expo to look at video cameras. At the Sony stand she liked the DCR-SX40 which was also in her price range. I was told that if I bought it before the Friday I would get the show price of R3499. I then took her to the Melrose Arch branch where she bought the camera. At home she took some video and tried to download to our Apple Mac. It was then that we discovered the camera was not compatible. My wife took the camera back to the store, only to be told by the salesman that it was not his problem. She should go to Mac and buy iMovie 09 which it 'should' work with. My wife told salesman that I would pay in an extra R1000 for a camera that worked with mac rather than spend R1000 on software no one was sure would work. He said that even if I paid in R100X that he still couldnt help. Huh? She then went across the road to Apple where they copied the latest version onto a disc and gave it to her. Great service from Mac but not from Sony where we had just spent money? When she got home there was a pamphlet from Sony in the post with new prices. The same camera bought at the SHOW SPECIAL PRICE OF R3499 is now R2999. Conned again!

• Ni
    nitin chhabra Sep 05, 2010

I HAD PURCHASED ONE SONY VAIO NW SERIES NOTBOOK FROM CANADA IN SEPT.2009. ON 25.08.2010 WHEN I TRY TO ON MY LAPTOP IT SHOWS "ERROR IN LOADING WINDOWS" . I HADVISITED SONY SERVICE CENTRE AT KARAMPURA, NEAR MOTI NAGAR ON 29.08.2010. THEY HAD TAKEN MY LAPTOP & TOLD THAT THEY WILL INFORM ME ABOUT THE FAULT & CHARGES. ON MANDAY 30.08.2010, I RECEIVED ONE CALL FROM THE SERVICE CENTRE WHO INFORM ME THAT THE HARD DISC OF THE LAPTOP HAS BEEN CRASHED FOR THIS SHE HAD GIVEN ESTIMATE OF Rs.12500.00 AS CHARGES FOR HARD DISK REPLACEMENT. I THEN ASK HER TO SEND BACK THE LAPTOP WITHOUT REPAIR. I TOOK THE DELIVERY OF THE LAPTOP ON 01.09.2010 & THEY CHARGE ME Rs.276.00 AS CHARGES WHICH I PAID & GET THE RECEIPT OF THAT.

NEXT DAY I HAD VISITED THE LOCAL SHOP WHICH REPAIRS THE COMPUTERS & LAPTOP. WHO INFORM ME THAT WINDOW IS CURREPTED & THENRELOAD THE WINDOWS ON THE SAME HARDDISC & CHARGE ME JUST Rs.350.00.

I WAS JUST SHOCKED THAT THE AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE HAD GIVEN ESTIMATE OF RS.12500.00 & TOLD THAT HARD DISK IS CRASHED WHEREAS I HAVE GET THE DEFAULT REPAIRED BY PAYING JUSGT RS.350.00.

IT IS JUST REDICULAS ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY'S AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE.

NOW I WANT ACTION SHOULD BE INITIATED AGAINST THE SERVICE CENTRE ENGINEER WHO MISGUIDE & TRY TO CHEAT ME & ALSO WANT THAT THE CHARGES OF Rs.276.00 WHICH THEY COLLECTED FROM ME SHOULD BE REFUNDED TO ME.

NITIN CHHABRA
    EMAIL ID- nitin.[protected]@gmail.com
    alternate ID- [protected]@rediffmail.com

my cell number- [protected].

mancamping Sep 09, 2010

I purchased a sony vaio vgn nw150 j/s laptop 13 months ago. On the 13th month the Hard Drive died and needs to be replaced. Sony will not honor the warranty past the 364th day and wants me to pay them $499 to repair it.

First off I'm upset that they are selling products that do not last more than a year and are charging top dollar, and you have no recourse. I paid $800 for the laptop and dont feel I should have to pay this every year for a laptop, or even one time for a years worth of lap top. I could rent one cheaper than that.

Sony's products are not good quality. I dont understand why we all think they are a good company because they are not. A few years ago I purchased a dvd player, and just before a years time, it died. I went to return it to the store but did nto have the original packaging so they would not exchange it. I had to purchase another one, then put the old one in the new ones box and return it. This one also died before a years time, and since I had no packaging again, I had to do the same thing again.

If you are unsatisfied with the answer you get from customer support, too bad. They will not give you to a manager and say that they are the highest ranking for this issue. they will not provide corporate headquarters address or phone number. Why would Sony not want consumers to call them? Probably because they anticipate so many unsatisfied customers and do not want to hire that many people to take all the calls. They do not want you to be able to find them. What kind of company is this? Can we kick them out of the USA? I WISH!!

I will never purchase another sony product and would warn any other consumer about their quality and service before they consider Sony products.

If you were also ripped off by Sony, paste as many copmplaints as you can on the web. lets at least try and deminish their profits.

• Ol
    Oliver J Sep 26, 2010

On 9/20 I ordered a sony y series laptop on sony.com. I paid the money total 673.31 dollars. The transaction was done. The laptop was about to arrive to my place within two days after it is built. Then yesterday sony sent me a email said that the order was canceled. But I had already paid my money for it.

Sony can't just cancel it as it want without my permission. When I paid my money, the transaction was done was legal and authorized. But now sony just single handedly canceled it. It was against the law. I called them. They just said it was canceled with super horrible attitude and hang up my phone.

• Mr
    mr navish dhuria Sep 28, 2010

hi
    i NAVISH DHURIA, have a sony tv which is not getting on for last few days and i am continuesly trying to contect to call center but the getting no response and when i done a e mail to sonyindia they send me few numbers of jaipur service providers but one of these not working n other is not responding .

now i want a call from their side with proper visit of their engineer with proper resolution.

my tv model is

hanumangarh town
    rajasthan-335513

• Ko
    kopca Oct 06, 2010

I would never purchase anything from sony ever again. I ordered a sony walkman for a birthday gift in July it was damaged, sent it back with the return label sony sent, they said they never recieved it, I have proof they signed and recieved the damaged walkman. here it is October and still no product that I paid for their reason is because they are investigating the situation. How long does this take. I keep getting the run around, call this person that person Ipaid for a product and have not got anything you want to know what they sent me a gift card that they say was a mistake by their part but I can still keep and use the gift card.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Oct 06, 2010

They still make walkmans?

• Ny
    Nygscout Nov 22, 2010

I was given a Sony Reader as a Christmas gift by my wife in 2009. Less than a year later, the Reader is no longer working. When I called the repair service center I was first told that I would have to pay the cost of labor to repair the device. I was not happy about that but was willing to pay. After they took all my information I was asked to give the serial number which is supposedly on a sticker on back of the device. I do not have a sticker on the device so I do not know the serial number. Sony now refuses to fix the device. I find this totally unacceptable. Not only did Sony produce an inferior product that did not even last a year, they now refuse to service their product which was purchased new from a Sony store. I will no longer buy anything made by Sony and I recommend others do the same.

• Ex
    exSONYcustomer Nov 25, 2010

Sony rear projection 42" TV developed blue dots making it useless. Company hid knowledge from consumers and settled on major class action. Never contacted us and only after search net did we find out that the optical bloc a $[protected].00 item was defectively produced and allowed to be sold. They soft sold the public ( in the testimony) until the warranty expired.

I'm out of warranty and am screwed high dollar amount. Too late to get in on class action.

I remember when sony trinitron was the best, always had sony TV's Now it is a ripoff. what a tragedy that such a good company are such crooks as evidenced by the class action.

"Never again" Me and my family and friends will not support such a crooked company...lifetime customers lost for ever.

• jaganath parida Nov 27, 2010

hi
    sony india
    i have purchaged sony vaio VPCEB14 FROM BBSR.
    after 3 month there shown mother board problem then lan port.
    the service also not good .
    for small problem they takes one month.
    till now my lan port is not working so complain such type poor quality and poor service.
    Finaly pls take care this type of situation and further will not accept this type situation from ur sony india.
    otherwise i will case against sony and service center also
    jagan
    bbsr
    orissa
    india

• Ty
    Tyharley Dec 06, 2010

I purchased a laptop (model US-VGN-SR90LBOM) on 12/29/09. It was delivered a few weeks later. Since then, I have had 4 service calls, each resulting in my inability to use the computer for weeks at a time.
    Most recently, on 12/17/10 I contacted Sony to tell them that the hard drive had crashed. (This was confirmed by a data restoration company which I hired independently to restore whatever data they could.) Sony represents that within 3-5 business days, someone will contact consumers with issues to fix the problems. On the 5th business day, I began calling Sony to inquire as to the status of my repair. I called Sony each day and was told that the hard drive was shipped to the company that Sony contracts to perform the actual service.
    On 11/24, 7 days after reporting the hard drive crash to Sony, I asked Sony that my issue be escalated. On 11/26, 9 days after reporting the incident and still not receiving even 1 follow up call or email from Sony, I finally contacted the service company who told me that no parts had been shipped by Sony. Later that day, I went to the Sony Style store, with the laptop and requested help. I was told by the store that they would escalate my service request and test my pc, so I left it with them.
    On 12/1, a full 14 days after my 1st call to Sony, the store rep told me that Sony had not yet given an answer as to when my computer would be fixed, although, he did learn that the hard drive was on back order. At this point I told the store rep that I could not wait any more for my computer. I also called Sony and told them that I was going out to buy another pc, as I could no longer wait for them. I then returned to the SonyStyle store and picked up the laptop.
    As this was now the 4th issue requiring service on a new laptop, purchased directly from SonyStyle.com, which was less than 1 year old, I am entitled to a refund of my money. I told the rep that I wanted a refund, as I could not work anymore without a pc and would now be forced to go out and buy another. I then purchased another computer and was up and running later that day.
    On 12/3, now 16 days after my 1st call to Sony, the service company called to tell me that they had received a hard drive. At this point, I reiterated that, this was the 4th issue requiring service on this pc, after spending countless hours calling Sony and visiting the SonyStyle stores, not receiving any calls or updates from Sony, and being without my pc (necessary to run my business) for over 2 weeks, I had already purchased another pc and wanted my money back.
    I still can't get a return call from Sony.

• Ro
    rosencrown Dec 09, 2010

I purchased the camera recently and it was sent to me. It failed to work after one week

Joe Jan 07, 2011

I purchased a DVD player from Sony and I asked if I can test the specific item I wanted to purchase, as although it indicates that it can play certain formatted disks I wanted to be certain. I was informed that I had to purchase the DVD player and it can not be tested for me in the store. When I tested the new item at home it does not play the dvd formats as indicated on the outside of the packaging, hence I have to return the item to Sony at my cost and go through the process of getting a refund. This is extremely bad customer service and false advertising as the item sold by Sony is not capable of performing as advertised by Sony. Is there not a regulating process that items are tested in accordance that they can actually do what is advertised??

• Ka
    KarenWM Jan 16, 2011

Camera will not tape - seems like tape is not engaging.

chocolateluva Feb 15, 2011

what? they sorta are! ya see, they sell liquor to others who actually dont buy their television!!! its true! its actually happened to me b4!!! ya see, they acctually offered me a free beer @ their buiding in CHINA!!! OK. i took it. it tasted HORRIBLE!!! I ADMIT IT!!! IT WAS A STUPID MISTAKE!!!

chocolateluva Feb 17, 2011

it was just a joke message, ya no, 4 my club called "club goof-off"

• Ri
    Rikyavy Feb 21, 2011

These complain is linked to my previous one. After I buy a Sony A330 camera and when I walk out of the shop I was told that the camera is taken of the market. I then try to register it on Sony’s website for its warranty but it is not listed. I locked a deviation on Sony’s website and received a mail as confirmation that it is locked but I don’t receive any feedback what to do. As per my previous complain is the A330 also discontinued? Is this the way how Sony are treated their customers? This is pending for more than a month already.

• Lo
    Losstra Feb 22, 2011

I purchased a top-of-the-line Sony television and paid a fortune for it only to have it short circuit on me in less than two years.

Now it is going to cost me the price of a new TV to fix it.

I think it is a con. Sony should be reprimanded for constructing the poorest quality electronics and marketing them as high quality.

They must purposely be trying to entice customers to throw their money away by purchasing a product and then have them need to purchase a new one shortly after it breaks.

• Op
    Opovane Feb 22, 2011

After several calls to Sony and Circuit City they agreed to repair the TV. I had purchased the optional extended service plan. So the TV was picked up and kept for 6 weeks until they realized that the service center was not authorized to repair the TV.

After several days of waiting and calling they decided to replace the TV. A new TV was then sent to my home where it lasted all of about 2 days. I then called Sony again and told them of the problem which was the remote sensor was faulty.

Here we go again waiting. Another TV was brought out.

Finally, some sort of satisfaction. However, I will never buy another Sony Product.

• Tr
    Trvkell Feb 23, 2011

Losstra: what is the model on that top of the line TV (Sony). Who did you buy it from and the High price???

You can buy the parts yourself and fix it so you can cut your cost down, most of them are built like computers so if your computer litterate YOU CAN DO IT.

• El
    el_el Feb 24, 2011

Had one big problem with Sony repair service already and in about another 5 monthes got just another one.
    First, after about 5 - 6 monthes of buying sony netbook, the hard drive died, so after two monthes of hard trying to get any help from sony finally they took my computer and changed the hard drive. After being in their service the battery started falling out, so the netbook was switching off suddenly during its using. So we wrote to the customer service again. this time it was even much more harder to get their attention, they were ignoring our e-mails or just promising to send somebody to pick up the netbook, but nobody came and they were saying that a courrier came but didn't find us. many many times we wrote to them with absolutely no effect. after more than 2 monthes i wrote a big complain and only after this we finally got their help, not too fast though. after some more time they finally picked up the netbook for repairing.
    When it came back, it had a paper with it where it was written what they had done: changed bios, changed problem software (???), changed a hard drive. And no one word about a battery.
    I'm an IT specialist and I do NOT understand what what the reason to change a working hard drive to solve problem with a battery?? To my question why they changed it, they told me "it didn't pass our tests".
    But that one was just changed few monthes ago in their repair service and supposed to be a new one! So apparently in the repair service they don't put new or good details and it had a defect.
    So I wonder - do they put defective hard drives into sony netbooks from the beginning? or do they put defective hard drives in the repair service?
    And being once repaired a netbook will never be ok anymore?
    And before all this I was planning to buy a big expencive notebook from sony! But Thanks God I bought a small netbook first, so I lost with it much less money than I could!! Of course now big comp I'll buy from another brand.
    For sure, it was the last time at all when I bought something from Sony. Never going to make this mistake again!

• Ba
    Bandeman Mar 02, 2011

I purchased a 36 inch Sony Television as a Christmas present for my family. Less than 3 months later the television is not working and I am getting little help to resolve this issue.

This poor level of quality with any product is unacceptable. Also, not taking ownership or showing a sense of concern is certainly something that will direct my purchase decisions in the future.

• Va
    Valerie CHan Mar 03, 2011

I bought a SONY Z-series-- in November. In January, the screen showed a line in it. I called in January 3rd for service support. It is now March 3rd. The screen still has a line on it. The date is March 3rd. An onsite technician has NOT been called out even though the part has been in since Feb 9. I've called into Sony multiple times without any result. Please advise on how to handle this matter as I have had a defective computer for 1/2 the life that I have owned it.

• Ra
    Ravana Mar 04, 2011

Hi,
    Iam a microsoft certified technician. I can help you with the problem and get it fixed.
    My Email address is [protected]@att.net you can send your contact information and i can arrange a call to troubleshoot the issue. Services provided to you will be for free as an introductory offer.
    Thanking you,
    Martin
    Ravana The Nerd Squad

• Ca
    Carolina J Mar 10, 2011

We purchased a Sony Bravia LCD TV from Best Buy that had problems with the front panel within a year. We are not TV technicians and were unaware of the problem at first. The TV would have darker coloring and horizontal lines that would clear up after several minutes. When we described the problem we were told that the problem could be with our cable service provider, Dish Network, and we should call them. We called our cable service provider, Dish Network, and after a half hour or more of going through many options they told us that the problem was with the Sony Bravia LCD TV. We called Sony and were told that the problem could be with our cable. Sony told us to have our TV checked by our cable service provider. The cable service provider checked the TV in person and told us that the problem was with the Sony Bravia LCD TV. We did not know what was happening with the TV as the problem got worse. After several more calls to Sony and our TV now being out of warranty we expressed our frustration and told Sony that they should have known what the problem was and that they should stand behind their product. Sony had us call a TV repair facility of their choice that found the problem to be with the front panel of the Sony Bravia LCD TV.

MariaMelo Mar 17, 2011

I bought a SONY DSCH50 in 2009 and last month it started reporting error until I was no longer able to use it at all. Recommended by Sony Portugal, I took it to the repair shop which is more than 50 kms from my house. About two weeks later they returned the camera to me by regular mail. When I went and use it I realized that it was in even worse condition than when I first brought it to them: the zoom is no longer working properly, ISO no longer focuses on its own and it still reports "error" when I introduce the memory stick!
    I contacted the shop to report the situation and then Sony Portugal again to ask to have the camera picked up as I find that it doesn't make sense for me to have to support aditional transport costs considering that they didn't even repair the camera!
    All I receive are replies saying "your case is being forwarded to the responsible section". Two weeks have gone by and nothing has been done.
    What are we supposed to think about SONY and what type of recommendations are we supposed to give when somebody asks our opinion about what type to buy?!

• Jt
    Jt0 Mar 17, 2011

I bought my sony LCD KDL-40S4100 on 6/23/08 the tv already took a crap. when turn on it goes in to stand by mode and you can't do nothing about it. It is very sad when we are permiting these company to be saling product that only last a few years for that amount of money been paid. Where is the consumer protection agency and what are thye doing? seems to me that every corporation have them in their pocket. If I was the attorney general I already be launching an inevestigation in to Sony and others. There is a reason why sony only give you a year waranty because after that you are on you own.

• SonyListens Apr 01, 2011

Hello @Bandeman,
    Good morning. I'm Sarah Kepler from Sony Electronics. I am on the Sonylistens team. I'm sorry to read about your television and the issues you're having with it. My team would like to talk to you and try to work towards a resolution with you. Please feel free to email us at [protected]@am.sony.com and include your contact information and model & serial number. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
    Sarah Kepler
    [protected]@am.sony.com

• De
    devender verma Apr 08, 2011

compliant of dealer at fancy mobile shop, puspa complex, hissar haryana, about wrong marketing
    my phone number-[protected]