Sonic Drive-IN / poor service and extremely slow service.

My daughter and her friend placed mobile orders at 10:10 am for pickup by 12:30. I arrived at the Sonic at 1500 Austin Ave., Brownwood, TX 76801 by 12:10. I placed an order on the way to the Sonic and my order was brought out very quickly. I had notified the Sonic that I was there to pick up the two mobile orders and was told they would be right out. The friend's order was brought out about 10 minutes later and I waited another 15 minutes for my daughter's order. I finally pressed the button and asked the status of her order. I was told it was on its way. It also came up on the screen that Nikki was on her way with my order. I waited another 10 minutes and finally got out of my vehicle and went to the door to get my order. I have complained to the manager at the store and was told they would give me a free meal. I have coworkers that have also had extremely bad service at this same location. I WILL NOT TRADE WITH THIS SONIC AGAIN WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GETTING MY DAUGHTER'S FREE MEAL!!!

SIGNED,