Sonic Drive-Inmanager service

Ch Aug 06, 2019

Tonight I stopped in to purchase a drink like I've done many times at the location considering it's right by my house. I have the my sonic app on my phone which I love because of the all day half price drinks so I take advantage of the savings. Well I pulled in and tried to order thru the app but ended up ordering at the stall. When the carhop came out I told her I was having issues with the app. She stated the were having issues with the app and I told her well how was I going to get my half off drink. She then went and got the manager Jeremy who came out and was very rude and told me that for me to get my half off I would have to order thru the app and pay thru there. I told him ok but the app was not working and I showed him where I was trying to order things. He said well he couldn't do anything else, he seemed like I was bothering him and taking up his time. Very rude and has no customer service skills. I work with customers all day and I always try to leave the customer happy but Jeremy left me with a very sour and distasteful visit today.