Sonic Drive-Inlimited products

The fact you guys promoted such good deep fried oreos for only two weeks. I ran to sonic at 10:45 pm, 15 minutes before they close and I had a horrible day because college is so stressful and I have been working hard to maintain my figure by working out and eating healthy. However after a very difficult day I just wanted some good deep fried oreos to make my heart feel full again. I am disappointed in sonic and me & my friends will not be returning until they are back in all sonics. Thank you for the sake of all humananity needing them.

Em
Feb 27, 2019

Comments

• Be
      Feb 27, 2019

Do you really expect me to believe that you are in college with grammar like yours?

• Mi
      Feb 27, 2019

Is the picture attached of you and your whiny friends? FFS, grow up!! You all look and sound ridiculous. I guess college hasn't taught you how to write like an adult.

•   Feb 27, 2019

They’re advertised as being available for a limited time. If you’re so desperate, buy the cookies, make batter and fry them at home. It isn’t rocket science.

• Bi
      Feb 27, 2019

There are kids in Africa that are starving and you ignorant "college" students are complaining about something as low as this. Overall it is pathetic, I do not understand how you entered college with a third grade reading level. You really need to re-evaluate what you people are doing, because it is affecting the lives of other people by harassing Sonic like this and it puts a bad image on your friend group.