Sonic Drive-Inex-employee having issues with the sonic I used to work at.

C Dec 02, 2019 Review updated:

So tonight I went to sonic to pick up food I ordered online, and well when I get there I decided to walk inside to get my food... soon as I go inside my old boss Rick wants to tell me that I need to go back outside and wait for my food... mind yall it's like 40 something degrees out right now, so it's a lil chilly, and when I tried to calmly explain to the man I had food i was picking up he wanted to proceed to tell me "do I need to call the cops to make you leave?"... so as an ex employee from this location please understand the people that work there dont care about your food at all. they also didnt wear any gloves unless I was there, and as well the owner of the location dont even take care of it and instead takes products from the store for other ventures. Dont believe me then fine next time u get sick from sonic think about this. Food has hit the floor and still gone out the door.

• W
      Dec 02, 2019

Obviously you left on bad terms and they have every right to ban you. Maybe you should stop going there and harassing your old manager an coworkers. They need to ban you from there if they have not already done so. You are nothing but trouble and I am sure that you were not the model employee you make yourself out to be.

•   Dec 03, 2019

Forty degrees and you are whining???? Screw you.

• T
      Dec 03, 2019

Lol no Rick is like that I'm an ex employee thing are exactly that way he's not lying I didn't leave on bad terms I called in 2 hours ahead of time that I had to take my grandma to her doctor and he told me I have to choose between my job or my grandma she has cancer and walks with a cane so I took her and lost my job

•   Dec 03, 2019

@Tino Gonzalez Well, you have to understand the problem with 'taking your mother to th

•   Dec 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! (damnit) the chiropodist' (Seinfeld reference). You have an obligation to other people. You are paid to work not to take someone to the doctor giving you whole hours notice! You only do that when you're in the back of an ambulance.