Solar Energy of Indiajobs

Sh Aug 19, 2019 Review updated:

One lady by name nahi Sharma called me and said she is hr of solar energy India.org. She said it is government of India project and they are implementing solar across India. She told me today is last date to apply and told me to pay 1580 rupees for exam purpose. After payment thru Paytm she sent email regarding exam details. It was online exam. I attempted the exam and attained 58/100.. After writing exam, I had checked the credentials provided by them. Ministry of corporate affairs site but there was no such company registered. They were demanding 20K for training purpose. I told them iam not interested and return my amount paid by me. They r not responding. Hanging my phone call.

Solar Energy of India
Solar Energy of India

More Solar Energy of India Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sep 05, 2019

I also paid more than 20, 000 its been 3 months no job no laptop and nothing I got. All people from solar energy of India is fake.
    Gaurav who runs a website and gitika sharma takes a money from everyone is also fake. There us no such kind of jobs, this was informed by SECI GOVERNMENT DIREVTLY TO ME OVER THE EMAIL.

• Dv
      Sep 17, 2019

Hi I have paid d same amount today..c called me and said any graduation is ok .no experience is required..if u clear an exam .u Il get Ur appointment letter..c s also calling repeatedly not even allowing us to tink..nd payment is urged.pls b aware