Softmedia.bizSoftmedia.biz Scam

J

These guys are in Estonia, don't be fooled by their claims that they are in the USA with a forwarding address (mailbox) it seems, or HongKong. They are more interested in telling others why you should not go with competitors as opposed to telling you why their product is better than the competition. They openly lie and will be sued for libel sooner or later. Simple answer is, their product isn't any better and is lacking most basic penny auction features!!! they are overpriced and I would never do business again with someone who spends their time ### about others and they only sell a few scripts a year.. Wonder how long it will be before competitors tell their customers to Google "softmedia scam" ???

More Softmedia.biz Complaints & Reviews

• Ro
    rot rot May 05, 2014

so which vendor can recommend please

• Ki
    KIEREN22 Nov 04, 2012

ALSO THE WAY THEY DISMISS OTHER REVIEWS ON HERE IS INTERESTING, THIS SHOWS HOW THESE GUYS WORK, IF ANY ONE COMPLAINS THEY JUST SAY "WE DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE" WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I HAVE CONTACTED YOU MANY TIMES BUT YOU STARTED IGNORING ME, LET'S SEE HOW FAR I CAN TAKE THIS... EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY AFTER LOOKING AT ALL THE BAD REVIEWS FOR "SOFTMEDIA.BIZ" AND THEIR CR*PPY SOFTWARE, I WILL TAKE IT TO COURT IN ESTONIA IF NECESSARY.

• Ki
    KIEREN22 Nov 04, 2012

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SOFTWARE THESE GUYS ARE UNCONTACTABLE WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SOFTMEDIA.BIZ THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS

• St
    Steven_Softmedia Oct 15, 2012

To all visitors of this website:
    Please be informed, that we don't know any of the authors of all complaints posted above.
    Do not hesitate to turn directly to us with any questions regarding these complaints, or other.

Kind regards
    Steven
    Softmedia.biz customer care

• Mi
    michaelk2 Aug 30, 2012

Antony, can you contact me directly please? [email protected] as I have been demanding a refund for your absolutely AWFUL softwear for weeks and you are ignoring me its' clear. Do not buy the script!!! I just want a refund that's all if I don't get it shortly I will be writing more bad reviews like this!!!

anthony.gonch Mar 28, 2012

I’m an official representative of Softmedia
    We thoroughly checked all our databases, no mention of a client named ANDREW1212 (or similar) was not found in the UK
    When we tried to contact the person no response followed.
    It’s safe to disregard the review as forged.

Best regards,

Antony Gonch
    Customer care manager

ANDREW1212 Feb 11, 2012

CAN ONLY REPORT BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. CONSTANTLY SPAMMING ME WITH THEIR CRAPPY NEWSLETTERS, I TOLD THEM I WENT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY AS THEIR SOFTWARE LACKS BASIC FEATURES THEN THEY LAUNCHED INTO AN UNPROFESSIONAL TORRENT OF ABUSE AGAINST THE COMPANY I WENT WITH, MAKING ALL SORTS OF ILLEGAL ACCUSATIONS. THIS SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET BUSINESS. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS. AVOID !!!

• Ra
    RafaB Dec 05, 2011

Hello, @ Jared Leto and @ Aloiss
    I'm not sure about what kind of relationship you had with Softmedia, their products or their their staff, but I think you may be exaggerating or even misleading people with your comments. We launched Lokuaz.com (in Mexico) about 7 months ago and our experience with Softmedia, their products and people have been very good. First of all their software is flawless and very robust in many ways. We have several competitors in Mexico who have opened and closed their doors in the last months mostly because their software decision was wrong. Softmedia is based in Estonia but even with a long distance between Mexico and Estonia we have had very good response from them everytime. I read penny auction forums very often and I think that people have a very wrong impression about the industry and how to setup a company. It is as difficult as setting-up any other company where a very important variable is to create a good relationship and trust with your suppliers. I think that our good relationship with Softmedia is based on the fact that we had a clear business plan and budget, clear idea of what we wanted from the software and our software partner. Like in any business relationship you will have to build it day by day. Before we decided on Softmedia we did a thorough analysis of different software companies and their products and Softmedia was by far the best we could find and to my surprise their apporach is a very structured and serious one, so additionally what you can count on with Softmedia is a company that will do their best to reach their commitments (time, quality, etc) and someone who is actually interested in growing your business. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
    With regards,
    Rafael B.
    Founder and CEO of Lokuaz.com, Mexico

• Al
    Aloiss Nov 20, 2011

The comment by softmedia above says everything about this company. They blame others for their problems instead of looking within. I will not be using them for sure, after speaking with their staff they were clearly looking to rip me off for the most they could, after asking about my budget they then asked me if i had more money in the forms of loans etc. i gave them a miss!

• So
    Softmedia.biz Nov 18, 2011

Sad, Michael, that you are are using such tricks in competition. It will not help to improve your software and your business.
    Jared Leto from Tanzania - ha-ha, nice joke. Go to Tanzania, we will not disturb you there.

Softmedia team