Soft HoldingsScam and rip off!

I am glad to see that we are not the only one's being ripped off by the Infamous Scott Emerton his own sister in law, how's that for family, cant trust anyone. We bought both the program's about 2004 and we lost $30000. Mr Emerton even lost $800 of ours in one day. We also got told that we had the settings wrong. As I don't speak to my sister since this, I do know that the Emertons are building a big mansion in Mermaid Waters on the canal (almost finished thanks to all our money's).

If any one is interested to talk to me about Mr Emerton or my sister who I believe is the Administration Manager at their new office in Bundell Road on the Gold Coast.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices