Socko Energy DrinkLies, lies, lies

This energy drink I tried for the first time it was weird tasting. It taste like grass, well, it doesn't mean I had grass to know the taste.My friend had this dink and felt sick for more then a week. I could say that it taste like wheat grass. Ooo just throw it out of window with there the advertisement. Product is also not cheap, well if you want to try out a good energy drink you can definitely go for fruit juices they are actually energizing.

• Tr
    treve11 Feb 17, 2011

I think that if you dont like socko then fine. But don't dog on it and try to convince people not to drink it. I have little respect for you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices