Snap Fitnessnon-refund of money paid as annual subscription fees after the gym suddenly closed down

J Jun 28, 2017 Review updated:

I took an annual subscription from Snap Fitness Nirlon Centre on 19th of April 2017 for INR 9, 800. But within a month of that the centre suddenly closed down, something which I had not anticipated in my wildest dreams. I didn't even use the gym for a month and had paid for 12 months. Snap Fitness in a notification roll out promised that it would pay all its customers their money back within 14 days from submission of email details. I provided my details, and I got a refund of INR 2, 345. I have been constantly mailing them to refund the rest of the amount because charging 70% of the money for one months use of the gym is beyond illogical. Essentially Snap Fitness is a big cheat and they are eating up its honest customers money. My client no is B/SFGM/[protected]/69 and MID is 8978185

• G
      Jun 30, 2017

you have at least Received some money these cheaters have ate my entire money 10800/-

• W
      Aug 08, 2019

I can not get anyone to respond to me. My gym closed suddenly and I would like to get my money back. Who did you contact