Smooth FitnessTreadmill

I ordered a treadmill (the 9.35 LC model) online for $2300 expecting a "high-end" nice piece of gym equipment. The product arrive with damaged LCD/electronics, so it hasn't worked. I understand that this can happen, so called to have the company replace/fix the new machine. For over a week, I have been attempting to get anyone at the company to respond (phone, voice message, repeated e-mails - nothing!) I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life! I am returning the treadmill (which I'm sure will be a nightmare given my experience so far!) All from a company that claims to have the best warranty in the industry - that's pretty funny! Do yourself a favor and don't do business with Smooth Fitness!

• Sm
    smooth fitness is junk Feb 22, 2014

we are going through a similar situation. our treadmill is 3 years old and has had
    the motor replaced four times. the motor control board has been replaced three times, and is now shorting out and sparking. they will not even give a pro-rated refund, they just keep sending bad parts. this treadmill is junk. do not buy. $2300 wasted.