Smoking everywhereScam

When sign up as an affiliate - you do not receive any commissions - they just say they are having technical problems and will get back to you - but they never do. You do all the selling and they are not giving commissions. It is a scam.

• Pi
    Pissed Off...... Jul 10, 2009

I know exactly what you are talking about! They did the same thing to me and to other people I know that signed up as affiliates. They are a scam. I am contacting the Department of Labor and Employment. I suggest you do the same - let's take them out!!!

• Ag
    Aging Hipster Oct 05, 2009

Let's do more than that...It's so many people that have been scammed we could get a class action law suit. I dont believe in frivilous lawsuits but they are not allowed to cheat us like this. We all followed thru on our end they need to do the right and LEGAL thing. Still waiting for my return talked to them countless tomes always promised a call back and never recieved one. They sent me TWO trails when I ordered ONE and CHARGED me for one trail. Sent both back that they received (confirmed by us post office) Their mistake and i'm still getting the run aroung. LETS GO FOR IT!! I work to hard for my money to be cheated by this crooked business!!! REALLY NOT HAPPY

• Ji
    JimHag Oct 06, 2009

And they are worse than that with customers.
    Just sign up for their 14 day trail, the fine print says the trail start the same day you order. They ship your cig at the 10th or 11th day, so you receive it before they have charged your credit card, and no refund.
    What a scam.

• Su
    SusanKBenjamin Oct 11, 2009

I purchased the 14 day trial. I called them on the 14th day and cancelled. They sent me a cancellation confirmation email. That was over a week ago. Today, I just got charged 99.00. $%#@!!! Now I have to fight these people and I am so angry they have my credit card number. Plus, I never received the starter cartridges. They are con artists!

• Fl
    FlopSter Oct 13, 2009

I got hit with a 99.02 charge yesterday as well. I also noticed they did not refund my 9.95 shipping when I canceled the order 1.5 months ago. I am disputing all the charges with my bank and I have already canceled that card in case of any further fraud. I suggest everyone else do the same. If you hear of a law firm going class action against them post their contact info here so I can get in touch with them. This is crap! If you want a real E-Cig goto www.rockymountainvapor.com and get the DSE801. I love mine and its dirt cheap. Just remember to superglue the batteries as they are very cheaply constructed and fall apart easily!

janet parmer Oct 15, 2009

lets go for it and file a class actuon suit...i'm still waiting after over a month. they tolm it would take 72 hrs and i would get my refund ten days later no refund. Im dealing with a guy named Gerard...what a crock that a superviser cannt be honest. twice he said he would call me back. never did .. i have wasted my time and money not to mention minutes on my phone. it also caused checks to bounce. I'm going after these guys ANYONE INTRESTED IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT?

• We
    Went to the Head!!! Oct 15, 2009

Try email the CEO at [email protected]

Also file complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

• Ta
    tag1962 Oct 16, 2009

I also got hit with the $99.02 charge. I ordered a free trial sample for $9.95 to cover postage and never received it then a little over two weeks later got the other charge for $99.02. The site I ordered from did not mention any additional charges. I am in the process of disputing this with my bank and it cost me overdraft charges as well. So I'm fighting the bank as well.

If there is a class action suit I would like to participate!!!

• Na
    Nana=3 Oct 16, 2009

I'm sure glad I read all this. I was going to order mine today and you guys have saved me a bunch of money, not to mention the headaches. Thanks ever so much

• Cw
    cw5080 Oct 21, 2009

This company is conducting FRAUD! I too was billed for shipping and for the product. However, I NEVER received anything. When I called them I was told it would be refunded and it would take 72 hours. It was not refunded and when I called back they had no record of my request for refund.

I contacted my bank and am in the process of disputing the charges.

I also cancelled my Visa debit card.

• La
    lankster48 Oct 30, 2009

Have been scammed by this company also. One day after signing up for free 14 day trial I called and cancelled the order (after reading fine print). Also e-mailed them and they confirmed order was cancelled. Well, 30 days later they shipped me their product and charged my card. I immediately sent it back and tryed calling the customer service number listed. It is very clever that they put you into a numbered queue and when you are number 1 to the next customer service rep they bump you back to the last over and over. They do not respond to e-mail either. Filed a complaint with the Florida Attoney Generals Office, that's a joke too, they offer no help. Will have to dispute charges with credit card company. SMOKINGEVERYWHERE IS A SCAM AND FRAUD.

George H.. Nov 04, 2009

I will absolutely love to be part of a class action law suit against "Smoing Everywhere!" In the meantime, we should not settle having these frauds around! Here are steps you can all take:

(1) Charge back any fraudulent charges (even "small amounts")
    (2) Complain to "Card Services." If card services deny's use of their services, "Smoking Everywhere" will effectively shut down.
    (3) Notify the FTC.

If enough of us take action, "Smoking Everywhere" will be shut down!

George H.. Nov 04, 2009

BTW, The CEO's complete information is as follows:

Eli Elicko
    10097 cleary blvd #173
    Plantation, FL, 33324
    (954) 675-8400

[email protected]

George H.. Nov 05, 2009

Rather, Elico "Eli" Taieb (Elico Taieb)

• Po
    Pokvir Nov 14, 2009

Signed up for the trial cigarette. While reading the site again a couple days later, found the small print of how much they would be charging me if I kept the product after 14 days. I cancelled that day. They charged my Credit Card $9.95 and $99.95 anyway. When I called their phone # I got a recording that said there were 15 calls ahead of me. I listened to the count down and when it finally got to my turn, some 30 minutes later, it was a busy signal. I got my C.C. Company to charge it back to their bank. BEWARE...I probably got lucky to get my money back!!

• Up
    Upset Consumer 2 Nov 24, 2009

I totally agree... Company is a scam all the way! The rep took my credit card info by phone which I was not comfortable with but she made such an awesome deal and reluctantly I gave info to her over phone. The very same day she made charges to apple online with a couple of over 1000 $$$ attempts. Then she went on to trying to set up her own paypal account. As of today she no longer works for the company. Companies like this need better protection plans for their consumers when handling credit card charges. I have been trying to file complaints everywhere because this company needs to be fully investigated by the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau, and Local Law Enforcements. Too many complaints all over the internet about this company and consumers must be AWARE. Stay away from doing business or you might get taken for everything you have by one of their employees. Once they get away with it they are gone.
    I would like to be a part of the Class Action Lawsuit as well.

• Wi
    winger Dec 03, 2009

I did a review of their product on vpuffdirect.com - smoking everywhere sucks and I am glad that it is currently the first result when you search smoking everywhere review on google. Sorry to hear people are getting scammed but hopefully enough word will spread that not too many more people will get scammed.

• Ro
    ronald adams Dec 04, 2009

WHAT A TRULY AWFUL COMPANY!!! TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY WANTED A COPY OF MY BANK STATEMENT!!
    WHAT A SCAM. I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO GO INTO CLASS ACTION SUIT. RONALD ADAMS AND PAT BROWN

• Sc
    Scammedsmoker Dec 31, 2009

I tried their initial product offer, but didn't like it. The liquid tended to leak, making me feel sick (I'm not a heavy smoker). So I called to cancel the monthly refill program, but within a couple of weeks I received refills anyway. I called them again, and they seemed real nice, gave me a case number, and told me to send the refills back for a refund. I did that, but never received a refund! Not only that, I received and was billed for yet another shipment of refills! I called them again and the guy tried to give me the run around, saying I'll get a confirmation email in 24 to 48 hours...never received it, nor the two refunds now. Contacted my bank to dispute the charges. They put me on hold while getting hold of Smoking Everywhere. Next thing I know I'm on the line with a recording from Smoking Everywhere, telling me they're busy and please leave a message (which I did). They appeased the bank and then I was put through to fix the problem, only to be railroaded yet again! I've now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and waiting for that response. Is there a state Attorney General out there somewhere who could take on this company on behalf of scammed citizens? If class action can be brought, I'm all in. Warning to those considering this product...DON'T! If you must, go to a local smoking shop that probably has e-cigarettes much cheaper (I found out too late).

mario f Feb 11, 2010

i was scammed also i sent them copies of three different double charges on my credit card i sent them twice with receipts from the post office then their e'mail said they never got them .in order to refund me they need copies of charghes yesterday i went to office max they faxed five pages for me and today they e'mail me they need copies of charges i spent about 25.00 sending them proof mario

• Sm
    smokingevreywhere-sucks Feb 26, 2010

They seem to have quite a mouthful of sites ... smokingeverywhere.com and some sites they advertised have disappered. It is a FRUAD to say the least they make claims on th phoen and dont deliver. They dont even knwo what they charged me. It is a VERY big SCAM. Smokingevrrywhere is sucking our credit cards and hiiotng charges even without any proff of authorization. They dont priovide a Tracking number. They dont even have a proper support. Funny thing is they take you to a different site : http://smoking-everywhere.com/ to charge you. i did a search for "Electronic Cigarette" and foudn they have another website http://electroniccigarette.com/ and Guess what the smokingeverywhere logo is on those products as well. go figure. it seems to be a CON-ARTIST trick .. open a site .. advertise in BIG newspapers -- suck peoples cards and disappear and THEN open another NEW site ... the sucking-everywhere story continues.

• Tr
    Try this reliable company. Feb 26, 2010

I'm so sorry for all the bad company's out there try-in to scam customers on electronic cigarettes. smoking everywhere, smoke 51, n-joy, etc. all no good. There is a company that will outlast them all and has the best customers service around. There called Cigotine.com.They where the first company to give a 15 day refund from the day you receive or purchase the product and 1 year replacement. There is no bad blogs about this company. they have a 2 piece system. I do not care what any body says. a 2 piece system is a better reliable product then those 3 piece system's. Don't let those company's tell you different. if you do not want a headache and a good reliable company with a good reliable product, then look up and contact cigotine. go to cigotine.com thanks and sorry again. not every company is bad out there, take a chance and i promise you won't regret it

• Si
    sikceo Mar 04, 2010

I agree if you guys are looking for a trustworthy affiliate program try smoke51.com they have never weaseled me out of a payment once they had a system error within and hour they had the system back up and even gave me and extra payment for my inconvenience

another concerned citizen Oct 22, 2010

My boyfriend wanted to order this and I warned him about all these so called " free offers...just pay shipping " only to have them keep charging your card. I told him to use his PRE PAID VISA card, and ONLY put the total amount for shipping on it, nothing more. That way, they CAN'T take any more money out, and you have just beaten them at their own game ! Do this for pretty much anything you order, if you aren't sure and READ THE FINE PRINT ALWAYS !!!

• Lu
    luckygram0221 Aug 18, 2016

I purchased the product originaly on 9/3/09 but never recieved the product.In the meantime I was able to quit smoking on my own.On 12/11/09 I called and spoke to James #4291 and told him that I never recieved the product and that I no longer needed it because I had done it on my own.He said that they had already sent out another package tracking #9101148008600412406494..I did recieve the package on 1/29/10 and immedatley called to see if i needed anything to return the unopened package.I was told to just send it back, this was Filimano #42530..I also explained to her the account had been changed and did give her new account info.To this date I have seen no refund and when I try to call I get cut off.
    [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices