Smoking everywhere — Faulty Product / False Advertising
I order the Gold One Kit, and received the wrong product. The company sent me their Poker Kit. The day I received, I unboxed the product and tried to use it. The ecig did not work. I decided that maybe it needed to be charged. After charging, the battery will not work the ecig, and the unit does not make any vapor. The battery has a light that indicates when you are inhaling and that light has never worked. I have contacted the company by email, and left messages but have never so much as received a call back or any communications. These people are criminal. They stole my money, and sent me an unusable box of ecig parts with a couple of decks of cards. I am furious.
More Smoking everywhere Complaints & Reviews
- Smoking everywhere - Scam 
- Smoking everywhere - Bank account Theft 
- Smoking everywhere - call the Sunrise police!
- Smoking everywhere - Fraud Charges 
- Smoking everywhere - Buyer beware
- Smoking everywhere - Charged for Filters 
- Smoking everywhere - phony charges 
- Smoking everywhere - Unauthorized Bank Withdrawals