Smokey Bones RestaurantCan't get a simple refund on a gift card

J

We received a gift card as a christmas gift in 2009. Went to use it in March 2010 and found the restaurant closed down in our state. Didn't want to travel to another state just to use a $20 gift card, so contacted them via email and they provided an address to send the card to and said they would issue a refund. I sent the card back to them in July 2010. Contacted them again in Sept. to inquire as to the status of my refund. They said they did not receive the card. They contacted me again later in September and said that they DID receive it on August 7, 2010. Said it was with their accounts dept. and it takes about 8 weeks to process. I contacted them again in October and said I still had not received anything and I was very upset at their poor customer service and I haven't heard from them since.