Smoke 51.comThey stole my money

D

Two months ago I orderes $354.00 usd worth of their products and they caherged my credit card and I have not recieved a single item> I have sent them 2 emails and no answer, no way to contact them, no phone, and phone provided on complaints page is bogus> Rip off!!! I will keep loking for them and sue them! They are a Scam!!! Never buy from them!!!
Purchase Order

Fax:

Order Items
Quantity Name SKU Price Subtotal
2 DUO Cartridges (Flavor: Menthol
Strength: 8mg) 3CTG USD14.99 USD29.98
6 DUO Cartridges (Flavor: Original
Strength: 8mg) 3CTG USD14.99 USD89.94
3 DUO™ Electronic Cigarette (Kit: Two Battery Kit (+ $15.00)) 1KIT1B USD79.24 USD237.72

SubTotal : USD357.64
Shipping and Handling Fee : USD0.00
Tax Total : USD0.00
Total: USD357.64

More Smoke 51.com Complaints & Reviews

• Wa
    warren smith Oct 01, 2011

i was also ripped off but wells fargo puts the phone number next to the billing so I was actually able to after several attempts get ahold of a real person [protected] hope this helps

• St
    stefanied26 Jun 15, 2011

I COMPLETELY AGREE DANIELA! These ### took 157$ dollars of my money on May 13th. I called in 3 weeks later only to hear there was a delay with my shipment...NOW u cant even get through to there phone and their shippers RSS (who i will be making a complaint about) dont even return calls. I WILL RAISE HELL UNTIL I GET MY MONEY..NO MORE PATIENCE!

• Re
    RepEC51 May 18, 2011

Daniela, Your refund check was sent out. So you should receive it within the next couple of days.

• Bu
    butch h Mar 05, 2010

These people SUCK more than any other offer that I have ever tried of any kind!!!

JohnSchulte Dec 31, 2009

You can buy smoke51 at Loves truckstops for 49.95 for starter kits. You can buy cartridges, too. Loves T/stops are all over US. I did try KRAVE disposable e-cigs, which is made by them. It has 4 filters, and a disposable battery. The battery was dead before I finished the first cigarette. Maybe the smoke 51 is better, since you can recharge battery???

• Gr
    Grothe Dec 30, 2009

Deceptive sales ad.

• Cp
    cparkins82 Dec 17, 2009

same experience. these guys are ###. don't buy anything from them!!

annaindy Dec 16, 2009

I dont know who "gloria" is but I got the same run around on the phone, no human, go to the website. I even emailed them and told them not to send the product long before I got it! I had the charges for 9.95, 29.95 and 89.95 BEFORE I ever got the product! I even emailed them again before I got the product from their website. I got an emailed back from "Smoke Anywhere" saying smoke 51 has nothing to do with them. Odd, on my charge statement the 29.95 charge was from "Smoke Anywhere." When I finally did get the product I sent it back marked "refused." Of course, you dont know their little "rma" policy unless you open the product! This is a huge scam. HUGE. I have already notified the attorney generals office and filed a complaint. In Indiana you can do it on line. I hope everyone does this and puts these scam artist out of business. Can you imagine? I got all these charges before I even got the package!!! Then I email them from their own website and get a response on the second email saying they arent who they say they are, but the charges are EXACTLY WHO THEY CLAIM TO BE ON MY CARD!! UNBELIEVABLE. Fortunately i saved all the emails, responses, and copies the envelope it was sent in to show it wasnt send out until AFTER the charges appeared.

• Gl
    Gleyla Nov 30, 2009

Good morning! my name is Gleyla and i am with Smoke Anywhere USA
    /Smoke51 customer service. Today is MOnday, November 30, 2009 10:00 am. I am here to give you excellent customer service.
    Please let me know how i can help you. For your reference the terms of
    service for our risk free trial are:

VIP CLUB BENEFITS AND FEATURES
    By enrolling in our VIP club you are on the way to saving money each month.
    The average smoker spends over $150 per month on cigarettes.
    Our $29.95 membership will help cut you monthly costs down dramatically. The
    starter kit ($89.95) pays itself within the first month and you receive a cost
    savings benefit almost immediately. If for some reason within that first 30
    days you decide to return your product for any reason whatsoever we have a no
    hassle 30-day product guarantee and we will issue a credit once we receive
    your return kit in the mail. If you keep your trial kit and stay enrolled in
    our monthly subscription just imagine how much you can save in 1 year! As part
    of our club you automatically get our full lifetime product replacement
    warranty and if for any reason your E-cig gets damaged, lost or stolen we will
    replace your product, no questions asked!
    That's right, even if its lost or stolen. (all you are required to pay is
    shipping and handling) so as long as you are a 51VIP customer you will never
    have to buy another E-Cig ever again!
    Free trial available to U.S. customers only.
    With this FREE TRIAL, you have an outstanding opportunity to try the Smoke 51
    Electronic Cigarette. just pay $9.95 shipping and handling.
    You have 7 days to evaluate this product and see the results for yourself. By
    accepting this Free Trial, you will join a select group enrolled in our Smoke-
    51 VIP Program. If you enjoy Smoke51, simply keep your Trial kit and you will
    be billed $89.95 and also be enrolled in our VIP membership as outlined below.
    Your membership will be classified based upon the average smoking indicated in
    your initial order and will be charged as follows:

No. of Cartridges per Month Monthly Membership Fee
    15 Cartridges $29.95
    We will continue to provide this savings to you every 30 days thereafter. If,
    for any reason, you should decide Smoke51 is not for you, simply email us at
    [email protected] or call us at [protected] within 21 days of your shipping
    date. You will be removed from future shipments in the Smoke-51 VIP Guaranteed
    Supply Program and, upon request, will be issued a Return Merchandise
    Authorization (RMA) number. You must return all the items in your last order
    within 30 days of the date your RMA# was issued. Be sure you RMA# is on the
    outside of your package. Remember, all the items in your last order must reach
    our Receiving Department within 30 days of your RMA# issue date. No returns
    will be accepted without an RMA number.
    __________________________________

JohnsonB Nov 27, 2009

You're right, this is a SCAM. Try going through your credit card company to dispute Smoke Anywhere charges. I called my credit card company - they are sending me paperwork for a dispute. They were familiar with this company and noted that others are having the same problem. It is a SCAM - and I got suckered in - NEVER AGAIN!. My best advice is call your credit card company and explain. They should be able to help.

Jordan99 Nov 21, 2009

like many others went with the $9.95 shipping charge and now am out over $200.00. Have tried canceling through the web site but it is in Japanese. This is one of the biggest rip offs I have seen.