SMCNever told company is out of business/and have new Name

I tried to log into my website and could not get in or find it. after searching the web I found out through complaints of others that SMC is no longer operating, and that there is a new site, which you would have to sign up and pay again. I was never informed of such a change, and do not feel I should be made to pay again, after I invested so much already. There is no one responding to my inquiries.
What is going on here!!

• La
    Laura Nivar Apr 22, 2009

I was charged for a memebership which I never used and tried several times to cancel but they keep taking money from my checking account but never acknowledge my calls. I want out of this hell!!!
    Help me get results please.

• Tr
    truck driver dad Sep 12, 2009

smc will not refund your money only take it .BBB does not help either, they should warn people about them!

samilee98 Mar 03, 2010

i agree. and the BBB page wont even let me subit my complaint. so i am using every resource out there to get the news out and damge this company for good like it has our lives.

• Rh
    Rhonda Shepherd Nov 25, 2012

i have been trying to log into the site for months. did not know the company had gone out of business. they still owed me money because a few items i ordered, never came and was given credit for them. this is poor business and customer service. hope you [censored]s never manage or own another company. you took a lot of my time and money. rhonda shepherd