smart books.comScam

Thank you to the gentlemen who gave the phone # of [protected] to cancel the outragious membership that I never authyorize. I am outraged that they took money out of my personal bank account w/o my authorization. This should be against the law and if I could press charges I would. These people are scam artist, please spread the word.

• Ba
    bandai1983 Jun 21, 2009

Disregard that, they made a mistake.

• Ba
    bandai1983 Jun 21, 2009

Someone Just ordered a book from this scam site with my credentials too! Majorly sucks.