Smart bargains.Comdelay in refund

S

I purchased and then returned a diamond pendant with a purchase price of $3700.00. The diamond was visually flawed and I returned it exactly as specified by smartbargains.com. I spent 125.00 to have it overnight shipped and insured. It was returned and signed for as received and I have the validation. I was told I would get a refund within 7 to 10 business days. After that time passed I started emailing and calling and each time they tell me that I have to wait another 3 to 5 business days and that the vendor has not acknowleged the return. There web site has a section where you can email the CEO - I have done that with NO response. The item I bought was one of a kind as advertuised on there web site as 1 avaialble when I purchased the pendant. It was no longer avaialble after I purchased the item, then 10 days after I returned it the item was relisted with the exact same description so I know they have the pendant and are trying to resell it. Buyer beware and never purchase anything of any costs or value from this web site. There customer service is deplorable and they do not value customers who had been purchasing from them in the past. They are ripping off buyers and withholding refunds causing customers to incurr interests charges.

• jamesisajeweler Apr 02, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own educational jewelry discussions here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i was reading your complaint here and let me first say that i hate what has happened to you on your diamond pendant purchase. I strongly suggest you contact your credit card company and DISPUTE THE CHARGE let your credit card company know that you returned the merchandise because it was DEFECTIVE AND NOT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED ON THEIR WEBSITE.

I don't know what carat weight of pendant you purchased but if you'd like for me to help you get another diamond pendant that will be a QUALITY DIAMOND PENDANT then feel free to contact me here or at the contacts below:

James The Jeweler's Email: [email protected]