Slimeasy proUnauthorized Charges

This company has fraudulently taken $88.97 from my account for 5 months now! I contacted then in February to tell them I had not ordered this product. My account was not closed and is STILL not credited for ALL that I have refused and sent back...please help. Contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com. Thank You [protected]

• Pa
    Patricia M. Roberts Feb 25, 2009

Got free sample only pay for deliver. Next thing I know I'm charged $88. dollars form more on my visa. I call the number visa gave me .
    They say go on line and ask for refund. Go to there sight and nothing!

• Mi
    michael Mar 11, 2009

I went to this website and it was stated that I could try a free sample of this weightloss shake all I would have to pay is the shipping & handleing of $5.89. It was stated that I would receive the shake, low carb bars. They gave me achoice of 6 differnt flavors. I chose reeses peanut butter cup flavor. My account was billed and I received a small container of powder and no bars. Included was a typed piece of paper with six recipes on how to get the different flavors on it. The paper had no return address, no company letterhead, no information on how or when to cancel. I then went to my banl account and found out through the bank a number to call to cancel. It was an automated system and I entered the requested information. It was then stated that my request was received and that everything would be canceld. Todya I go to my banl website to balance my ceck book and found that a debit was made to my account in the amount of $88.97 from slimeasy pro. I again called my bank and got the number. This time I got a diffferent number. When I got a hold of a person I requestedto speak to a manager and the man said he was the manager and his name was John Parker. I in turn began ti argue with him about this unauthorized debit to my account. He said that it is clearly stated that if I dont cancel in 20 days that my account would be billed. However nowhere did I see on the website this indicated. He stated that I needed to email his boss for a refund. I said that I wanted to speak to his boss and was told that was not possible. He terminated my call. I then placed another call and got in touch with a man named mark who said he was the manager. I began to argue with him about this situation as well. He told me that his oss's name is Tony Slocum and he could only be reached by e-mail. I again began to argue and he terminated my call. I want a full refund of my $88.97. If I have to I will contact an attorney. I am currently in the process of contacting the Attorney General.

• Wa
    Wanda Symmonds Mar 30, 2009

I answered an ad from this company. I was supposed to pay postage of $2.99 to get a sample of Slimeasy product and ATkins bars. I ordered for myself and my daughter. I didn't receive any product but my credit cards were billed. I called to cancel after I didn't get anything, but still my credit cards are being billed. So as of now, I have received NO product, but have been billed $2.99 and $88.97 on one card and $6.99 and $88.97 on another. Since you didn't hold up your end of the bargain, I think I should be repaid the money I have given you.

If this is not settled soon, I will be forced to contact the
    Better Business Bureau through my attorney.
    Wanda Symmonds