Sleep Country Canada / service of the delivery person
Date: Tues March 19/19 two delivery drivers showed up at 555 Jervis Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 4N1 to deliver a mattress to a client in the building:
1. Parked the truck in a fire lane - see photos - against our by-laws and city by-laws
2. Dragging the mattress on the tiles - see photos - against our by-laws
3. Mattress was put against the light in the lobby causing the casing of the light to break (crack) see photos - against our by-laws to block the way for residents
4. Mattress was blocking the elevator buttons for others to use - see photos - against our by-laws
5. Arguing with me because I asked him to move the mattress - see photos - what kind of customer service is that? he is arguing with me and he is the one not following the building rules and by-laws?
6. In my face and laughing at me because I told him that they must follow the rules of the building - see photos
7. He said tow the truck away if I am parked in the fire lane
8. Kept telling me that I have bad breath and need to get some gum to chew etc.
9. Took the mattress out and put it inside the truck
9. After the client showed up he did not want to deliver the mattress because he said I told him he can not deliver the mattress which is a lie, he left with the mattress on his own discussion.
10. He did not apologize but Sleep Country's client apologized
The other drive did not do anything and did was asked but the other I am guessing from the Philippines was in my face and give me attitude - see photos, when he was outside still arguing with me in front of the Sleep Country client, the driver grabbed his private parts and told me to suck on this etc., in front of the client of Sleep Country and my staff. Not very professional.
1. I don't want him back in the building again
2. Sleep Country to pay for the broken light case which is $149.00 plus taxes, these light covers are specially made and ordered for our buildings only.
3. scratches of the lobby panel $150.00 to repair because we have to paint the whole panel etc.
4. My time for staying overtime at work, I am off work at 3:00 p.m. my rate is $28.86 per hour with overtime is $43.29 per hour to stay onsite trying to resolve and put up with the driver attitude etc. plus my time today to write the complaint $28.86 per hour.
Total of the above is $342.29 plus taxes = $415.69
I will be going to CTV News (they love these type of stories) and the media (Facebook, news papers, Instagram etc., and showing them how Sleep Country Employees don't respect and follow the building, I have videos, photos and witness as evidence that will be posted soon.
My name is Kal and my contact is [protected].
More Sleep Country Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep Country Canada - &New& bed possibly USED! 
- Sleep Country - Worst imaginable service! 
- Sleep Country Canada - Sell Used Mattress labelling as New 
- Sleep Country Canada - Poor Customer Service 
- Sleep Country Canada - Bad product / poor service/ won't honor 10 year warantee 
- Sleep Country Canada - repeated incorrect item ordered and delivered
- Sleep Country Canada - tempur-pedic pillow
- Sleep Country Canada - leep country canada mattress
- Sleep Country Canada - refund 
- Sleep Country Canada - refund and very rude treatment