Skipfoncharge bank account w/o autorization

D

Purchased equipm ent from shipfon and equipmnet never reach, now they charge my accoiunt for $20.00 and have no idea why. They do not answser phone calls.

• De
    Deyanira Nov 05, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I used this system to call international, I would call their number and buy minutes. Then I got charged $20.00 to my credit card without my authorization. In the credit card bill they gave a number that wasn't theirs and when you try to contact them directly you can't get through costumer service.

These people are steling!

Mario Lima Nov 12, 2008

Hey i bought a long distance plan from them and they have been great.I think you need to call there 800 number you guys are porbably calling the wrong number becuase if you go to there page www.skipfon.com the number thats on there they will always answer also call with your number for recharges and they will always answer the phone.Now i do not think is fair to post something they charged you for $20.00 this does not seem to be a large amount of monies to claim they are stealing from you i think if any body will steal from you it would be much more.Also call your Credit Card Company they will refund your money and everyone knows this.I think you are the competition trying to stop this company from putting you out of business.Like always the little guys that are trying to make a living get these kind of negative feedback to have them loose sales.Get your facts straight from the seller they are a very good company.

• Gu
    Gustavo Nov 13, 2008

My experience with Skipfon is excellent!!!.. I have it in my cell phone and it works perfectly with a very good quality phone call.
    I was charged with those $20 too. I called to customer service and they explained that every time my balance has reached the amount of $5 the system charge the minimum amount $20 in order to keep service and minutes in my account. This charged is called auto-trigger. So guys be smart and understand the procedures and system that you are buying and no post comments without basis. Skipfon customer service1800-934-8325