Menu

reviews & complaints

SkillEducators Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: While SkillEducators has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SkillEducators has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SkillEducators. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SkillEducators complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest SkillEducators reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
6:49 am EST
Replied
SkillEducators has left an official reply on this complaint.

SkillEducators they slowly replied and didn't provide the links

The worst customer services. I applied for the course on www.skilleducators.com. After I got the schedule, I understood that it didn’t fit me at all. So, I contacted the reps and asked to switch me to digital format. I waited 2 weeks and they finally replied. It was also written that I would get digital links, which I didn’t receive and it was useless to write them, because they again started to ignore me. I was so angry and upset with their communication. However, it was mentioned 24/7.

Read full review of SkillEducators and 3 comments

Hide full review
3 comments
S
S
Smith Jack
Feb 28, 2017 3:50 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The call center helpline does not attend calls. I have ordered live package but never got the login info. I have asked for refund and the rep. hung up on me.

C
C
Mar 27, 2017 10:09 am EDT
Replying to comment of Smith Jack

Hi Smith,

Please share your order details at support@skilleducators.com. We assure to get you the resolution in next 24 hours.

Thanks!

M
M
Maxsteel
Nov 30, 2016 8:40 am EST

I have used Skilleducators services, they provide excellent customer services and material. The events are well organized and it was a good experice

Tim Talud
Mar 03, 2016 2:19 pm EST

I agree. Skilleducators is fraud site. They cheat people. They have no office in usa.

ComplaintsBoard
9:34 am EST

SkillEducators disappointed!

I signed up for a course via SkilledEducators website.There were some problems with the schedule so I contacted customer support. Unfortunately no one answered my calls and emails. I tried to contact them many times and finally someone answered. But it took me 10 days to get a response. They said that I can switch the course format and then I'll receive a new schedule. I did as they said, but same thing happened. I did not receive my schedule! So I sent them a message and asked for a return, but of course there was no response. Their website looks professional, I think that courses are nice too but their customer service is laughable! It is completely useless. I did receive my money back but I'm still very disappointed.

Read full review of SkillEducators
Hide full review

Is SkillEducators legit?

Our verdict: SkillEducators has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores SkillEducators's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of SkillEducators can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

SkillEducators earns 93% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SkillEducators achives 93% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for SkillEducators. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of SkillEducators's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Skilleducators.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SkillEducators website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Skilleducators.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Skilleducators.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The skilleducators.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • SkillEducators protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to SkillEducators. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SkillEducators contacts