Skechersgoga max flip flops

J

I bought these flip flops in April 2017 at a Skechers store in Bridgewater Commons Mall. I did not start wearing them until the weather got warmer late May. I am truly disappointed in how they are wearing and how they look. I have only worn them in good weather. When I went to the store to complain the only sales person did not even make a suggestion. Her response was " probably bare feet does that" Aren't flip flops meant to be worn with bare feet? I am extremely disappointed as sketchers are supposed to be a quality shoe.