Singles 50 — singles 50 one month membership
I purchased a one month membership on singles50 for $19.90 (Aus) and my account was charged over $80.00 (Aus) which I did not authorise - this is theft.
I strongly advise that you do not use this website. I'm now very concerned they will take more money. I've contacted my bank about the theft.
How do we stop this company exploiting vulnerable people?
We need to take action against them.
I have evidence of dates and funds stolen and evidence that I only purchased a one month membership.
Singles50 Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019
we're really sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ singles50 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.
Thank you in advance!
On behalf of the Singles50 Customer service Team
More Singles 50 Complaints & Reviews
- Singles50 - dating site 
- Singles50 - false billing refusal of refund 
- Singles50 - dating service company 
- Singles50 - premium subscription
- Singles50 - online dating service
- Singles50 - possible scammer
- Singles50 - singles 50 
- Singles50 - misleading information about payment. need refund asap
- Singles50 - falsely created profile 
- Singles50 - charged money that I don't know about.