Singles50singles 50

I am wishing to cancel my subscription and have my money refunded I joined for what I was lead to believe was a $11 a month subscription and have been charged $239 on my account and this is unacceptable please I'm a single mother with children to take care of and a budget to follow to have this amount of money taken out of my account puts all my finances under extreme stress and depression please refund my money back

• Singles50 Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019

Hello,

we're very sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us directly at cs @ singles50 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you in advance!

On behalf of the Singles50 Customer service Team

Ca
Oct 01, 2019

Comments

Oct 02, 2019

This is what happened to me as well and I need my money refunded ASAP I need to register my car today and found that I am short $239 this is just not acceptable. How do we get in contact with them? I shall never go on dating sites again, stupid me for trusting.

• Cu
      Oct 07, 2019

@Marrie Price Dear Marrie,

please do contact us directly at cs @ singles50 . com from your registered email address and add ''https://www.complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you, we're looking forward to hear from you!

On behalf of the Singles50 Customer service Team