Singapore Post (SingPost) / please improve your service is really terrible. irregular delivery service and wrong address delivery

Pioneer Road North, Singapore

Please improve your service is really terrible.

Every month we will have irregular mail delivery service.

Example one week 5 days maybe 2 -3 days I will not received any single mail but on the 4th day a whole stack of letters will appear at my letter box when I look through these letters with the stamping date on the envelopes it actually include 2-3 days ago letters. This ridiculous where is the postman 2-3days ago or the postman just keep the letters and deliver to us as and when he feel he like it?

If it happen once in a full moon is ok understand maybe you had missed but if it happen almost every month then it something your department will have to look into it and see how to improve it. Not just ignore it.

We belong to industrial commercial area there are letters, cheques, government documents which are important and some with deadline to meet so is very irresponsible to have this kind of delivery attitude for our mails.

And mails gets wrongly delivered to our office almost every month too. If is nearby we will return to the correct unit. But if too far we will have to return to post box and hope the postman will deliver to the right address but sometimes it still come back to us not once but thrice same letter till we give up and write on the envelope please don't send to my address.

For your information our letters come from kian teck delivery base. We had called and write to feedback but is not improving but deteriorated.

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2019

Hi, deazl. Thanks for your feedback. Please be advised that all mail items are processed and delivered on a daily basis. Should you encounter mail delivery issues in future, please reach out to us at 1605.

De