[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)letters not delivered by singpost

My address is: 33 Club Street, Emerald Garden, #06/07 Singapore 069415
I have lived at that address for 8 years.
Letters and parcels are not being delivered. The latest, a letter from my bank with confidential information in, NOT delivered. The bank was informed it was an incorrect address. It was not.
Birthday cards and gifts have been sent from abroad and NOT been delivered.
You only realise there is a problem when something you expect does not arrive, so the problem may be more frequent than I know about.
Please inv estigate with the postman.
Thank you.
Mrs G Hinchliffe

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2019

Hi, Mrs G Hinchliffe. Thank you for your feedback. Please raise your feedback via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to address your concerns.

Gi
Sep 10, 2019

Comments

Sep 13, 2019

Hi SingPost while I’m searching for your email address to lodge my complaints I saw this forum and the complaint from Mrs G Hinchliffe with the same problems I’m facing. I’m a local here and in my 51 years living in Singapore I rarely miss my mails but within this week between 9 to 13 September 2019, just one week 2 of my most important mails were wrongly dropped into my neighbour’s mailbox. They were nice to personally hand the mails to me. One mail was from HDB to exercise my sales of my flat and another mail was from my bank. Please investigate during this week who was assigned to Blk 27 Tanglin Halt Road ? Obviously the person has not been well trained. If within one week I got 2 letters wrongly delivered on different days, can you imagine how many other mails were affected as well ? This is unacceptable ! If only 1 mail got to a wrong address we understand but 2 within a week ! These letters are freaking critical and what if I passed the due date ! From the other complaints I briefly read through here, many cases were the same. You all need to beef up on the SLA / contracts with your sub-Contractors or agencies !

Regards
    Mr. Yeo

• Si
      Sep 16, 2019

@Malcolm Yeo Hi, Mr Yeo. We are sorry to hear this. Please raise your feedback via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to assist on this feedback. Thank you.